Healing Herbs Cards, 40stk.
Healing Herbs Cards, 40stk.
Førstehjelp på flaske! For sjokk og skader, hofter og knær#Arnica Allay is important to have on hand during the winter season. It is provides relief for stress or strain to the muscles that haven’t been used for a while in activities such as skiing, skating or snowboarding, shoveling snow, or quick recovery from slipping on an icy sidewalk. Of course, Arnica is beneficial for injury of any kind throughout the year, and is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities. It facilitates tissue regeneration for many kinds of bodily traumas, such as bruises, sprains, contusions, various forms of myalgia, hyperextensions, sports injury and recovery from surgery. Arnica Allay helps the body-soul complex to re-establish its balance and equilibrium from any kind of trauma or injury.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested blossoms of Arnica are sun-infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. Sandalwood,Cedarwood,Vetiver,Rose,Palmarosa,Cistus and Helichrysum essential oils are added for their stabilizing,anti-inflammatory and restorative qualities. The flower essences of Alpine Aster,ica,ysanthemum,ian Pink and Star of Bethlehem provide strengthening,spiritualizing and centering during times of trauma or injury.
I love the Arnica Allay oil. It really helps my hips and knees. It’s also great for bruises. Our patients use the Seasons of the Soul™ oils on a regular basis.
— Sandy, Center for Holistic Medicine, Riverwood, Illinois
I injured my knee while exercising; I heard a pop and felt a movement up over my knee. It was very painful after the incident and I even had difficulty turning over in bed without exacerbating the pain. I consulted with various doctors, chiropractors and others, and no one could tell me what the problem was or what I can do about it; nothing seemed to help. Then, I thought to use Arnica Allay on the painful area. I applied the oil and sat with an infrared lamp over the area. It stopped hurting immediately! It’s amazing; thank you!
— Betsy Russell, KY
* Use to reduce inflammation and recover more quickly from any trauma or injury, such as bruised skin or sprains
* Apply warm compresses over bandaged areas (do not apply directly to open wounds)
* Apply preventatively to vulnerable or previously injured areas before physical engagement
* Use before and after major sports events to speed recovery from any physical strain
* Apply in warm compresses to scar tissue, or other places where the body is still holding prior trauma and injury
* Apply as immediate first aid relief to any area of injury – however, use compresses for open cuts and wounds after they have been properly bandaged
* Use in baths or topical application to prepare for surgery and in compresses over the bandaged areas after surgery
God for beskyttelse på reiser og mot elektromagnetisk stress#A mixture of Yarrow, Pink Yarrow, Golden Yarrow, Arnica, and Echinacea flower essences, along with herbal tinctures of Yarrow and Echinacea, in a sea salt water base; preserved with brandy.
Et komplett sett med alle essensene, og i tillegg mye informasjonsmateriale om essensene.#Et komplett sett med alle essensene, og i tillegg mye informasjonsmateriale om essensene.
Våroljen for energiflyt, svært effektiv mot muskelspenninger. Styrker lever og alle indre organer#For many of us the winter holidays create tension and stress, as we over-schedule our lives with numerous external activities and indulge in too many rich foods and drinks. The end result is that there is congestion and sluggishness in the body, including tightness in the muscles and general fluid retention. Our challenge is to learn the right pacing of life that aligns the body with the soul, so that we can relax and receive nourishment as well as perform in the world.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested blossoms of Dandelion are sun-infused in Biodynamic® olive oil and Palma Christi (castor) Oil, well known for its health promoting qualities to the liver and general metabolism. The essential oils of Rosemary and Juniper provide energizing and invigorating qualities. The flower essences of Dandelion, Tansy and Zinnia address stagnation and tension by instilling a greater sense of body-soul alignment, and presence for life’s unfolding rhythms.
Dandelion Dynamo™ is one of the most magnificent products available today for dissolving and releasing body armoring. —L.B., herbalist, Charlotte, North Carolina
* Use as a general health tonic to nourish and support the liver, the organ that regulates and replenishes life force
* Use as a relief aid for stiff or tight muscles due to tension or excessive physical stress
* Apply in compresses or warm baths to ease water retention and support feminine hormonal balance, including PMS, perimenopause, or menopause
* Use for general detoxification by enlivening the liver meridian
* Rub directly into neck and shoulders for chronic neck & shoulder tension, after the morning shower, or in hot compresses and baths at night
En symfoni av hvite liljer for å nære femininitet#A symphony of white lilies to grace the feminine soul
* For women of all ages – a baseline remedy for sustained connection to the soul essence of the feminine in all its aspects
* For regeneration from all reproductive and gynecological-related illnesses or surgeries — can also be added to Self-Heal Cream and massaged into key body areas (however, do not apply directly to open wounds); use in alternation or tandem with Magenta Self-Healer for foundational life force healing
* For rape, sexual abuse, sexual slavery or related trauma involving the degradation or exploitation of the feminine; to restore grace, dignity and essential self-worth in the feminine identity; entry-level formula for rape crisis or domestic violence centers, in tandem or alternation with Post-Trauma Stabilizer and/or Five-Flower Formula
* For all biological, cultural and spiritual milestones involving the feminine body and soul — including onset of Menstruation, Marriage, Motherhood, Menopause and Wisdom Elder
* For relief work or natural disaster in which the Mother Matrix of the feminine is destroyed or damaged: including loss of one’s mother, family network or home, destruction of the earth, militarism and occupation by force, rape and subjugation; alternate or use in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer and/or Yarrow Environmental Solution
Flower essences: Star of Bethlehem, Easter Lily, Mariposa Lily, Splendid Mariposa Lily, Star Tulip, Shasta Lily, Fawn Lily and Desert Lily; Essential oil: Rose attar
Bach Blomstermedisn etter Dr Bachs originale instruksjoner.#Alle remediene er laget etter Dr Bachs originale instruksjoner. Perfekt for behandlere. -All remedies are prepared exactly according to Dr Bach’s original instructions and all are in full strength organic brandy.
En allsidig og svært effektiv olje ved depresjoner og engstelse, samt nervesmerter. God ved søvnvansker og sengevæting hos barn.#St. John’s Shield™ is a marvelous winter-time balm to help build deeper structures of light and radiance in the body and soul. It is strongly indicated for “Seasonal Affective Disorder” and for related forms of depression and immobilization, when outer light is reduced. The strong light-bearing qualities of St. John’s Wort carry notable anti-viral and neuralgic qualities, beneficial for sciatica, shingles and carpal tunnel syndrome. Other conditions related to light-dark imbalance, such sleep disorders, or bedwetting in young children are also greatly assisted by St. John’s Shield™.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh flowering tops of St. John’s Wort are hand-gathered during the height of summer and solarized into Biodynamic® olive oil until it turns a rich ruby red color. The essential oils of St. John’s Wort, Angelica, and Rose Geranium stimulate light-enhancing, spiritualizing qualities. The flower essences of Love-Lies-Bleeding, Borage and St. John’s Wort help the soul anchor inner light, buoyancy and serenity during times of depletion and depression.
I have come to expect winter depression. When the weather changed, I decided to try a bath with St. John’s Shield™. My whole chest area felt lighter and I didn’t have that SAD feeling. After a few weeks, the SAD symptoms had not returned. — M.H., Nevada City, California
* Use for “winter blues,” when feeling sluggish, immobilized or otherwise beset with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), due to reduced light
* Use for any states of depression, anxiety, or fear – to help the body-soul make contact with its radiant source of inner light and strength
* Apply in compresses, massage or baths for peripheral nerve damage or other forms of neuralgia
* Use during any disruption of light-dark rhythms, such as insomnia-related travel, or seasonal change
* Use for metabolic sleep disturbances, such as bedwetting. Massage into the inner-thigh and bladder regions nightly, and apply warm compresses on the kidney and bladder areas