Healing Herbs Original Bach-Blomstermedisin 10 ml stock bl.
Bach Blomstermedisn etter Dr Bachs originale instruksjoner.#Alle remediene er laget etter Dr Bachs originale instruksjoner. Perfekt for behandlere. -All remedies are prepared exactly according to Dr Bach’s original instructions and all are in full strength organic brandy.
Healing Herbs Original Bach-Blomstermedisin 10 ml stock bl.
For å få ro og fatning når man er utsatt for tilstander av frykt, nervøsitet eller panikk#Composure and containment when challenged by fear, anxiety or panic
* For any known condition that provokes fear or anxiety – such as public performance or travel
* For use during any natural disaster or personal calamity. Works well in tandem or alternation
with Five-Flower Formula during the most intense and immediate episodes of panic and chaos. To deal with residual stress and ongoing symptoms, use Post-Trauma Stabilizer
* A beneficial remedy for those with a constitutional tendency toward fear, panic, anxiety, restless agitation or disturbed sleep accompanied by anxiety
* An excellent remedy for children who are confronting new performance-based challenges in school or community
* A good baseline formula for all animals who are prone to fear; or who exhibit nervous unease in certain situations
Flower essences: Red Clover, Mountain Pride, California Valerian, Oregon Grape, Mimulus, Rock Rose, Green Rose; Essential oils: Bergamot, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cistus
Gir trøst og innsikt i tider av sorg og søken.#Solace and Insight in times of sorrow and searching
* To assist in re-building the soul’s foundations due to the death of a beloved one – whether human or animal
* To help in the dissolution of any meaningful relationship, such as divorce or dislocation
* During any natural disaster punctuated by death, destruction and loss, both for relief workers and for victims
* During times of personal loss or set-back when the soul feels empty and is searching for new direction or meaning
Flower essences: Pink Yarrow, Bleeding Heart, Love Lies Bleeding, California Wild Rose, Borage, Forget-Me-Not and Explorer’s Gentian; Essential oils: Melissa, Myrhh
Førstehjelp på flaske! For sjokk og skader, hofter og knær#Arnica Allay is important to have on hand during the winter season. It is provides relief for stress or strain to the muscles that haven’t been used for a while in activities such as skiing, skating or snowboarding, shoveling snow, or quick recovery from slipping on an icy sidewalk. Of course, Arnica is beneficial for injury of any kind throughout the year, and is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities. It facilitates tissue regeneration for many kinds of bodily traumas, such as bruises, sprains, contusions, various forms of myalgia, hyperextensions, sports injury and recovery from surgery. Arnica Allay helps the body-soul complex to re-establish its balance and equilibrium from any kind of trauma or injury.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested blossoms of Arnica are sun-infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. Sandalwood,Cedarwood,Vetiver,Rose,Palmarosa,Cistus and Helichrysum essential oils are added for their stabilizing,anti-inflammatory and restorative qualities. The flower essences of Alpine Aster,ica,ysanthemum,ian Pink and Star of Bethlehem provide strengthening,spiritualizing and centering during times of trauma or injury.
I love the Arnica Allay oil. It really helps my hips and knees. It’s also great for bruises. Our patients use the Seasons of the Soul™ oils on a regular basis.
— Sandy, Center for Holistic Medicine, Riverwood, Illinois
I injured my knee while exercising; I heard a pop and felt a movement up over my knee. It was very painful after the incident and I even had difficulty turning over in bed without exacerbating the pain. I consulted with various doctors, chiropractors and others, and no one could tell me what the problem was or what I can do about it; nothing seemed to help. Then, I thought to use Arnica Allay on the painful area. I applied the oil and sat with an infrared lamp over the area. It stopped hurting immediately! It’s amazing; thank you!
— Betsy Russell, KY
* Use to reduce inflammation and recover more quickly from any trauma or injury, such as bruised skin or sprains
* Apply warm compresses over bandaged areas (do not apply directly to open wounds)
* Apply preventatively to vulnerable or previously injured areas before physical engagement
* Use before and after major sports events to speed recovery from any physical strain
* Apply in warm compresses to scar tissue, or other places where the body is still holding prior trauma and injury
* Apply as immediate first aid relief to any area of injury – however, use compresses for open cuts and wounds after they have been properly bandaged
* Use in baths or topical application to prepare for surgery and in compresses over the bandaged areas after surgery
Tillater lys og forståelse til å transformere mismot og depresjon#Allowing the Light of Understanding to transform discouragement and depression
* A baseline remedy for all states of depression; providing alchemical integration of light and shadow aspects in the soul identity
* For any life crisis or loss, resulting in prolonged despondency and lacking positive outlook toward the future
* For Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or any disturbance in emotional well-being, sleep or eating, related to changes in light and warmth
* For pronounced tendencies in the family of origin or family tree toward depression and despondency; proactive steps on the part of the soul to transform the predisposition for depression
* Beneficial for animals who may live around depressive caretakers or similar joyless environments; or exhibit signs of seasonal despondency
* For depression following any health crisis such as post-partum depression, drug rehabilitation or major surgery; alternate with Magenta Self-Healer
Flower essences: Mustard, St John’s Wort, Borage, Explorer’s Gentian and Pine; Essential oils: Bergamot, Pine, Orange
Magenta-blomster som fremmer kroppens selvhelbredelse og fyskske vitalitet.#Magenta blossoms to encourage self-healing potential and physical vitality
* As a foundational remedy in any wellness program; helping the body-soul to move toward a deeper level of health
* For recovery from any major illness or surgery, to access deeper reserves of self-healing capacity
* When healing progress for any trauma or illness seems stagnant; helping to boost immune forces by stimulating greater body-soul integration
* For deeper insight into any illness or trauma, moving beyond materialistic causes to deeper soul-spiritual realization
* To help children bolster immune forces during key developmental stages, growth curves or typical childhood illnesses
* For animals who need to access sustained healing forces during illness or after surgery or other trauma
Helichrysum essential oil; flower essences of Self-Heal, Sierra Primrose, Echinacea, Pedicularis, and Love-Lies-Bleeding
Hjelper å integrere hjerte og medfølelse i forhold#Integrating Heart Strength & Compassion in Relationships
* To help any couple’s relationship evolve to its highest capacity by learning to both give and receive with vibrant heart forces
* To heal and re-build after divorce and other failed relationships, allowing the heart to find renewed expression and new social possibilities
* As a general heart elixir to improve close social relationships with family and friends; so that the heart operates from a place of honesty, integrity and genuine caring
* To regenerate heart health, when prone to physical illness, heart-related stress, or a family history of heart disease; can be mixed into Self-Heal Cream and massaged into the chest/lung area; or used in tandem and/or alternation with Benediction Oil
* During challenging episodes of adolescence and young adulthood; when learning to form meaningful relationships with others and establish appropriate boundaries
* To help parents and other close guardians develop nurturing relationships with children, through strong heart forces that engender affection and respect
* To help caretakers of pets enjoy loving, heart-based relationships while maintaining healthy boundaries and clear communication
Flower essences: Bleeding Heart, California Wild Rose, Centaury, Holly, Pink Monkeyflower, Pink Yarrow and Quince; Essential oils: Yarrow, Rose