Healing Herbs Original Bach-Blomstermedisin 10 ml stock bl.
Bach Blomstermedisn etter Dr Bachs originale instruksjoner.#Alle remediene er laget etter Dr Bachs originale instruksjoner. Perfekt for behandlere. -All remedies are prepared exactly according to Dr Bach’s original instructions and all are in full strength organic brandy.
Healing Herbs Original Bach-Blomstermedisin 10 ml stock bl.
Gir en vibrant tilstand av mental klarhet og koherens.#Imparting a vibrant state of mental coherence and clarity
* A foundational remedy for any professional lifestyle that demands high level sustained mental focus and intellectual clarity – such as research, writing, teaching, office management, or public speaking
* For students who are facing major exams or needing to bring intellectual focus to difficult subject matter
* For general dullness and mental lethargy, especially during the daytime; or when sleeping and eating rhythms distort or disrupt mental clarity
* As a supplementary aid for those with a history of learning disorders or mental confusion; along with other appropriate therapies
* During any major project requiring extra forces of mental concentration and clarity Application Note: Mind-Full is best sprayed on the tongue and misted around the head with eyes closed. It can be taken as often as needed, typically 3-4 times during the period of most mental activity.
Lemon, Peppermint and Grapefruit essential oils; flower essences of Cosmos, Lemon, Madia, Morning Glory, Nasturtium, Peppermint, Rabbitbrush and Shasta Daisy
En barnebukett som beroliger følelser og nærer utstrålingen.#A child’s bouquet to soothe feelings and nourish radiance
* A baseline formula for all children from infancy to pre-adolescence championing the inherent light within the child; helping the soul of the child to find expression and self-esteem
* For any developmental challenges in the child such as learning impediments, emotional trauma, or inappropriate sexual disturbance in the child due to abuse or related cultural influences
* During any time of crisis or dissolution in the child’s family, at school or in the community – such as divorce, death or natural disaster
* As a general protection against hardening or disturbing influences that disrupt the natural learning rhythms of the child, such as technology, travel, or homelessness
* To assist in the over-all harmony of thinking, feeling and willing forces in the child; when the child may develop mental or physical abilities beyond the soul’s capacity for balance and moral advancement
Flower essences: Angelica, Chamomile, Pink Yarrow, Chicory, Mariposa Lily, Buttercup and Downy Avens; Essential oils: Orange, Chamomile, Ylang Ylang
Oljer med blomsteressenser og eteriske oljer av særlig høy kvalitet i et sett som følger årstidenes vekslende behov. Fantastisk gave – til deg selv og andre!#This handsome boxed set contains all six of the 2-ounce size Seasons of the Soul oils.
Resque remedy for dyr, spray#Calming & comforting for animals in transition or trauma
* For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a rescue or relief shelter
* Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker
* For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce or changes in the family system
* During any time of significant travel or re-location to a new home or living space
* For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture or abandonment
* For performance or work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value
* During times of prolonged illness, or extensive surgery; can be used in tandem or alternation with Magenta Self-Healer
* For any time of pronounced stress in the animal – such as the prolonged absence of the primary caretaker or environmental disruption due to any natural disaster. Can be used in alternation or in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer
The Animal Relief Formula was originally developed by FES-certified practitioner and animal communicator, Teresa Wagner. Please read more extensive information regarding Teresa’s philosophy and development of the formula on her website: www.animalsinourhearts.com.
Arnica,Bleeding Heart,Echinacea,Fireweed,Five-Flower Formula,Holly,Mariposa Lily,gon Grape,son Oak,Clover,Sweet Pea and Wild Rose
Barnas olje og for alle med irritert og følsom hud. Beroligende og god for lymfesystem og hevelser#The archetypal image of the winter season is that of mother and child, for we all seek the soothing, maternal comfort that allows us to feel secure and deeply nourished. The Calendula flower was also known as Mary’s Gold because its golden blossoms bestow a mothering and calming touch, highly beneficial for all forms of irritation and inflammation. Calendula flowers have been used for various forms of skin restoration, with notable anti-inflammatory, vulnerary and disinfectant properties. Calendula Caress™ is ideal for the delicate skin of infants and children, and as a beneficent balm for birthing and nursing mothers. Calendula Caress™ instills a gentle mothering disposition of soul, showing us the path by which we can heal others with our own word and touch.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh golden blossoms of Calendula are hand-gathered and solar infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. A herbal extract of Calendula along with the essential oils of Sandalwood, Vanilla, Chamomile, Marjoram and Lavender provide calming and soothing qualities. The flower essences Calendula, Mariposa Lily and Star Tulip provide mothering aspects that help the body-soul feel deeply receptive and gently embraced.
I use the Calendula Caress™ in my massage practice. It really calms people down, is good for the lymphatic system, and letting go of anger.
— S.B., massage & Reiki therapist, Sedona, Arizona
* Soak in warm baths of Calendula Caress™ to replenish and moisturize the skin during times of winter cold and indoor dry air, or summer heat and dryness
* Consider for calming and receptivity especially during times of emotional upset, moodiness or irritability
* Use for any skin that is fine, delicate or hypersensitive, including children and infants
* Apply to skin that tends toward inflammation or redness of any kind
* Use warm compresses of Calendula for swollen areas of the lymphatic system, or for slow-healing wounds or skin ulcers
* Employ as a gentle harmonizer for the feminine: for the breasts of nursing mothers, as a moisturizing balm for the birthing belly, and for calming and centering during the moon cycle
En allsidig og svært effektiv olje ved depresjoner og engstelse, samt nervesmerter. God ved søvnvansker og sengevæting hos barn.#St. John’s Shield™ is a marvelous winter-time balm to help build deeper structures of light and radiance in the body and soul. It is strongly indicated for “Seasonal Affective Disorder” and for related forms of depression and immobilization, when outer light is reduced. The strong light-bearing qualities of St. John’s Wort carry notable anti-viral and neuralgic qualities, beneficial for sciatica, shingles and carpal tunnel syndrome. Other conditions related to light-dark imbalance, such sleep disorders, or bedwetting in young children are also greatly assisted by St. John’s Shield™.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh flowering tops of St. John’s Wort are hand-gathered during the height of summer and solarized into Biodynamic® olive oil until it turns a rich ruby red color. The essential oils of St. John’s Wort, Angelica, and Rose Geranium stimulate light-enhancing, spiritualizing qualities. The flower essences of Love-Lies-Bleeding, Borage and St. John’s Wort help the soul anchor inner light, buoyancy and serenity during times of depletion and depression.
I have come to expect winter depression. When the weather changed, I decided to try a bath with St. John’s Shield™. My whole chest area felt lighter and I didn’t have that SAD feeling. After a few weeks, the SAD symptoms had not returned. — M.H., Nevada City, California
* Use for “winter blues,” when feeling sluggish, immobilized or otherwise beset with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), due to reduced light
* Use for any states of depression, anxiety, or fear – to help the body-soul make contact with its radiant source of inner light and strength
* Apply in compresses, massage or baths for peripheral nerve damage or other forms of neuralgia
* Use during any disruption of light-dark rhythms, such as insomnia-related travel, or seasonal change
* Use for metabolic sleep disturbances, such as bedwetting. Massage into the inner-thigh and bladder regions nightly, and apply warm compresses on the kidney and bladder areas