HF Analyzer HF 58 B (Måler høyfrekvens, proff)
HF Analyzer HF 58 B (Måler høyfrekvens, proff)
FF3 er et bånpass filter tilpasset instrumentene HF35C og HF38B. Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på instrume.
Til HF 35 C, HF 38 B, HF 58 B, HF 59 B.
#Service-specific frequency filter FF3 Recommended for: HF35C, HF38B. The service specific filters always only show the preset radio service, and suppress all other frequencies.
Evaluates each radio service separately
* To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna input socket of the measurement device (by the operator).
* Cascadable with all amplifiers and attenuators.
* Also allows a broadband measurement without additional transmission loss, which means the filter can remain attached to the measurement device.
* Comprises the most common sources of radiation.Very good selection of the chosen radio services.
* Possible exposures to sheath currents on the cable behind the filter can be additionally suppressed with the help of a free of charge modification of your HF-device. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Frequency Range: ALL / GSM9 / GSM18 / DECT / UMTS / WLAN
Accuracy: Typical suppression of unwanted frequencies : > 25-30 dB, GSM1800 vs. DECT eff. 20-30 dB.
Power supply: 9 V battery
Målekoffert MK10 (ME3030 & HF 32 D (høy- og lavfrekvent).
Skjermende spiral-ledning med støpsel. Vikles rundt PC-kabler for skjerming. Lengde 2 m, utstrukket 10 m.
Spiral-Extension cord, 10,0 m,black. Plug on socket, 1,5mm²
High-pass filter suitable for: HFE35C, HF59B, HFE59B.#
The HP800 increases the measuring accuracy when measuring with the log.-per. antenna in combination with the extremely broad band devices HFE35C and HF59B(Filter included in the scope of supply of the HFE59B).
The log.-per. antennae are sensitive also for individual frequencies below the specified frequency range. These can be successfully suppressed with the filter, which in turn allows a significantly improved analysis of the measurements with a log.-per. antenna, as the measurements are not impaired by unidentified interference signals.
– This filter helps suppress the lower frequencies. It reaches an attenuation of more than 50 dB (= factor 100,000) below 600 MHz.
– All Gigahertz analysers specified above 800 MHz already come with a similar filter integrated in the basic device. This integration naturally makes no sense for the HFE-types.
– Adaptor plug to be connected to the antenna input socket.
– Accuracy: Attenuation: 10 MHz – 600 MHz < – 50 dB
– Pass band: 0 Hz, 800 MHz – 3000 MHz = -1 dB +/- 0.5 dB
– Return loss: > 12 dB
– Further Questions: Two years warranty
– Weight: 0,03 kg
Scope of delivery:
– High-pass filter
– tightening aid
Skittenstrømfilterene demper støy fre det elektriske anlegget ved at den fjerner uheldige frekvenser som rir på de rene sinusfrekvensene i strømnettet. Det er særlig sparepærer, lysstoffrør og alt av elektronisk utstyr som lager disse frekvensene. Skittenstrømen måles med en skittenstrømmonitor som puttes i vegguttaket. Man legger til filtere i den sammme kretsen til den ønskede effekten er oppnådd.
Power connection cable, black, 1m, 3×1,0mm2, Schuko plug to socket, EN 60320
Dette apparatet har de samme funksjonene som HF58B men kan i tillegg måle radarstråling.
# The radar module sets standards in this category of devices. Its functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical experiences of the building biology. Due to its comparably low price, it is often also used for scientific and industrial purposes, especially in the cell phone and wireless sector.
In addition to the full functionality of the HF58B:
– A switch for 2 MHz video bandwidth, allowing especially precise measurements, also of ultra short RADAR signals within the frequency range subject to measurement with a minimum pulse length of up to 0.5 micro seconds, as well as of UMTS-FDD/3G.
– Especially high speed of response in the operational mode peak hold (patented).
Frequency Range: 800 MHz – 2.5 GHz (3.3 GHz with increased tolerance)
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.01 – 19,990 µW/m²
Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 4.5dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 7 digits
Sensor: Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna: Less ripple, better directionality, improved shielding vs. ground, continuous LED-monitoring of quality of connections
Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
Electric power supply: Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 – 8 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
A quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation – a unique feature within the broadband measuring technology
Outputs: An AC- and a DC-output (AC: demodulated signal)
Weight: 0,82 kg
Scope of Delivery:
– Measurement device
– attachable log.-per. antenna
– incl. cable
– NiMH battery inside the meter
– mains adaptor
– battery charger
– various adaptors
– detailed instructions manual
– plastic case.
in the operational mode peak hold (patented).