Product information «Elektrostatik Sonde ES-NFA»
- For a measurement of the electrostatic charging of surfaces. A useful aid when choosing material conducive to the indoor environment, such as carpets, curtains, or others.
- For a measurement and control of electrostatic chargings in the electronics production sector as well as in the paper, textile and plastics industry.
- The charging voltage of up to +/- 10,000 Volt is displayed with a resolution of 1 V plus its polarity.
- Spacers ensure that an exact distance be kept to the object to be measured, and thus enable an easy and precise measurement.
- The electrostatic induction measurement procedure applied does not need any movable or flexible parts, which in turn allows for a robust instrument of a handy size.
- Delivery in an antistatic transport case.