FES Set of Essential Oils (Eteriske oljer til aromaterapi)
Eteriske oljer av aller beste kvalitet. Bio-dynamisk dyrkede urter
Essential Oils Contained in the Bargain Set:
Basil Bergamot Cedarwood Cinnamon Clary Sage Cypress Eucalyptus Fennel Frankincense Geranium Ginger Lavender Lemon Lemongrass Marjoram Orange Palmarosa Patchouli Peppermint Rose oil blend Rosemary Rosewood Tea-Tree Ylang Ylang
Tomt på lager
FES Set of Essential Oils (Eteriske oljer til aromaterapi)
Grønne blomster som styrker forholdet mellom kropp og jord.#Green flowers to strengthen Body-Earth alignment
(Formerly known as Gaia Green)
* Builds strength, resilience and vitality in the body, through alignment with Earth’s life forces
* Provides grounding and stabilizing forces that protect from psychic dysfunction and immune distress in high intensity urban and technological environments
* Facilitates harmonious and vitalizing connection with Earth substances and forces when used for healing, gardening, artistic or professional pursuits
* Guides consciousness from “ego” to “eco” – so that ecological values move beyond abstract rules or political formulas, toward a vibrant awareness of the Earth as a living being
* Motivates when feelings of discouragement, despair, or apathy threaten one’s positive outlook and active commitment to work for the healing and transformation of the Earth
* Increases appreciation of the Earth during travel, recreation or work by sensitizing awareness and perception for micro and macro manifestations of life
* Cultivates connection for children who do not feel bonded with Nature due to excessive urbanization and technological influences
* Fosters animal communication and connection – especially animals that may be suffering from urban stress – can be used by both caretaker and animal
Flower essences: Green Rein Orchid, Green Bells of Ireland, Lady’s Mantle, Green Rose, Green Cross Gentian and Green Nicotiana; Essential oils: Silver Fir, Sitka Spruce, Cedarwood
Oljen for sirkulasjonssystemet. Regulerer varmen og energiflyten. Ved menstruasjonssmerter og ved søvnproblemer, også hos barn#On cold winter days we long for those lush summer days when our bodies felt spacious and free in the surrounding warmth. Fortunately, Mugwort Moon Magic™ instills that same sense of expansive warmth in body and soul. On cold winter nights, a bath with Mugwort Moon Magic™ provides cozy comfort before sleep, allowing the soul to expand into the starry night’s dreamscape.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested flowering tops from the Mugwort plant are solar infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. Lavender, Red Mandarin Orange, Ylang Ylang, Neroli and Mugwort essential oils nurture and calm the nervous system. The flower essences of Mugwort and Hibiscus facilitate expansive warmth and ease for both body and soul.
I use Mugwort Moon Magic™ for menstrual cramps and swelling. I use it on the first day of my cycle, a time when I usually feel miserable. After rubbing it on my belly area, it heals the problem, and the rest of my cycle is much easier. — C. B., St. Petersburg, Florida
* Warming for all cold areas of the body – especially extremities such as hands, feet
* Beneficial for all “blue” areas of the body that are lacking in circulation, for example, varicose veins
* A general tonic for areas of the body that tend toward hardness or stiffness – such as rheumatism
* Can be applied topically similar to the Mugwort (moxa) treatments of oriental acupuncture, to increase energetic flow within meridian pathways
* Increases psychic sensitivity for dreams and similar receptive states of soul consciousness
* Beneficial as a general balm for female reproductive health, especially erratic moon cycles, or premature onset of menopause
* Recommended by many midwives during labor and delivery, and for facilitating lactation (Note: Due to Mugwort’s releasing and expansive qualities, this oil is not indicated for use during pregnancy, except for labor and delivery)
En allsidig og svært effektiv olje ved depresjoner og engstelse, samt nervesmerter. God ved søvnvansker og sengevæting hos barn.#St. John’s Shield™ is a marvelous winter-time balm to help build deeper structures of light and radiance in the body and soul. It is strongly indicated for “Seasonal Affective Disorder” and for related forms of depression and immobilization, when outer light is reduced. The strong light-bearing qualities of St. John’s Wort carry notable anti-viral and neuralgic qualities, beneficial for sciatica, shingles and carpal tunnel syndrome. Other conditions related to light-dark imbalance, such sleep disorders, or bedwetting in young children are also greatly assisted by St. John’s Shield™.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh flowering tops of St. John’s Wort are hand-gathered during the height of summer and solarized into Biodynamic® olive oil until it turns a rich ruby red color. The essential oils of St. John’s Wort, Angelica, and Rose Geranium stimulate light-enhancing, spiritualizing qualities. The flower essences of Love-Lies-Bleeding, Borage and St. John’s Wort help the soul anchor inner light, buoyancy and serenity during times of depletion and depression.
I have come to expect winter depression. When the weather changed, I decided to try a bath with St. John’s Shield™. My whole chest area felt lighter and I didn’t have that SAD feeling. After a few weeks, the SAD symptoms had not returned. — M.H., Nevada City, California
* Use for “winter blues,” when feeling sluggish, immobilized or otherwise beset with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), due to reduced light
* Use for any states of depression, anxiety, or fear – to help the body-soul make contact with its radiant source of inner light and strength
* Apply in compresses, massage or baths for peripheral nerve damage or other forms of neuralgia
* Use during any disruption of light-dark rhythms, such as insomnia-related travel, or seasonal change
* Use for metabolic sleep disturbances, such as bedwetting. Massage into the inner-thigh and bladder regions nightly, and apply warm compresses on the kidney and bladder areas
Tillater lys og forståelse til å transformere mismot og depresjon#Allowing the Light of Understanding to transform discouragement and depression
* A baseline remedy for all states of depression; providing alchemical integration of light and shadow aspects in the soul identity
* For any life crisis or loss, resulting in prolonged despondency and lacking positive outlook toward the future
* For Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or any disturbance in emotional well-being, sleep or eating, related to changes in light and warmth
* For pronounced tendencies in the family of origin or family tree toward depression and despondency; proactive steps on the part of the soul to transform the predisposition for depression
* Beneficial for animals who may live around depressive caretakers or similar joyless environments; or exhibit signs of seasonal despondency
* For depression following any health crisis such as post-partum depression, drug rehabilitation or major surgery; alternate with Magenta Self-Healer
Flower essences: Mustard, St John’s Wort, Borage, Explorer’s Gentian and Pine; Essential oils: Bergamot, Pine, Orange
Barnas olje og for alle med irritert og følsom hud. Beroligende og god for lymfesystem og hevelser#The archetypal image of the winter season is that of mother and child, for we all seek the soothing, maternal comfort that allows us to feel secure and deeply nourished. The Calendula flower was also known as Mary’s Gold because its golden blossoms bestow a mothering and calming touch, highly beneficial for all forms of irritation and inflammation. Calendula flowers have been used for various forms of skin restoration, with notable anti-inflammatory, vulnerary and disinfectant properties. Calendula Caress™ is ideal for the delicate skin of infants and children, and as a beneficent balm for birthing and nursing mothers. Calendula Caress™ instills a gentle mothering disposition of soul, showing us the path by which we can heal others with our own word and touch.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh golden blossoms of Calendula are hand-gathered and solar infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. A herbal extract of Calendula along with the essential oils of Sandalwood, Vanilla, Chamomile, Marjoram and Lavender provide calming and soothing qualities. The flower essences Calendula, Mariposa Lily and Star Tulip provide mothering aspects that help the body-soul feel deeply receptive and gently embraced.
I use the Calendula Caress™ in my massage practice. It really calms people down, is good for the lymphatic system, and letting go of anger.
— S.B., massage & Reiki therapist, Sedona, Arizona
* Soak in warm baths of Calendula Caress™ to replenish and moisturize the skin during times of winter cold and indoor dry air, or summer heat and dryness
* Consider for calming and receptivity especially during times of emotional upset, moodiness or irritability
* Use for any skin that is fine, delicate or hypersensitive, including children and infants
* Apply to skin that tends toward inflammation or redness of any kind
* Use warm compresses of Calendula for swollen areas of the lymphatic system, or for slow-healing wounds or skin ulcers
* Employ as a gentle harmonizer for the feminine: for the breasts of nursing mothers, as a moisturizing balm for the birthing belly, and for calming and centering during the moon cycle
Våroljen for energiflyt, svært effektiv mot muskelspenninger. Styrker lever og alle indre organer#For many of us the winter holidays create tension and stress, as we over-schedule our lives with numerous external activities and indulge in too many rich foods and drinks. The end result is that there is congestion and sluggishness in the body, including tightness in the muscles and general fluid retention. Our challenge is to learn the right pacing of life that aligns the body with the soul, so that we can relax and receive nourishment as well as perform in the world.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested blossoms of Dandelion are sun-infused in Biodynamic® olive oil and Palma Christi (castor) Oil, well known for its health promoting qualities to the liver and general metabolism. The essential oils of Rosemary and Juniper provide energizing and invigorating qualities. The flower essences of Dandelion, Tansy and Zinnia address stagnation and tension by instilling a greater sense of body-soul alignment, and presence for life’s unfolding rhythms.
Dandelion Dynamo™ is one of the most magnificent products available today for dissolving and releasing body armoring. —L.B., herbalist, Charlotte, North Carolina
* Use as a general health tonic to nourish and support the liver, the organ that regulates and replenishes life force
* Use as a relief aid for stiff or tight muscles due to tension or excessive physical stress
* Apply in compresses or warm baths to ease water retention and support feminine hormonal balance, including PMS, perimenopause, or menopause
* Use for general detoxification by enlivening the liver meridian
* Rub directly into neck and shoulders for chronic neck & shoulder tension, after the morning shower, or in hot compresses and baths at night
En symfoni av hvite liljer for å nære femininitet#A symphony of white lilies to grace the feminine soul
* For women of all ages – a baseline remedy for sustained connection to the soul essence of the feminine in all its aspects
* For regeneration from all reproductive and gynecological-related illnesses or surgeries — can also be added to Self-Heal Cream and massaged into key body areas (however, do not apply directly to open wounds); use in alternation or tandem with Magenta Self-Healer for foundational life force healing
* For rape, sexual abuse, sexual slavery or related trauma involving the degradation or exploitation of the feminine; to restore grace, dignity and essential self-worth in the feminine identity; entry-level formula for rape crisis or domestic violence centers, in tandem or alternation with Post-Trauma Stabilizer and/or Five-Flower Formula
* For all biological, cultural and spiritual milestones involving the feminine body and soul — including onset of Menstruation, Marriage, Motherhood, Menopause and Wisdom Elder
* For relief work or natural disaster in which the Mother Matrix of the feminine is destroyed or damaged: including loss of one’s mother, family network or home, destruction of the earth, militarism and occupation by force, rape and subjugation; alternate or use in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer and/or Yarrow Environmental Solution
Flower essences: Star of Bethlehem, Easter Lily, Mariposa Lily, Splendid Mariposa Lily, Star Tulip, Shasta Lily, Fawn Lily and Desert Lily; Essential oil: Rose attar