Healing Herbs Special Offer: Complete Set+ 3 DVDs+2 Books
kr 2 600
Et komplett sett med alle essensene, og i tillegg mye informasjonsmateriale om essensene.#Et komplett sett med alle essensene, og i tillegg mye informasjonsmateriale om essensene.
Healing Herbs Special Offer: Complete Set+ 3 DVDs+2 Books
Grønne blomster som styrker forholdet mellom kropp og jord.#Green flowers to strengthen Body-Earth alignment
(Formerly known as Gaia Green)
* Builds strength, resilience and vitality in the body, through alignment with Earth’s life forces
* Provides grounding and stabilizing forces that protect from psychic dysfunction and immune distress in high intensity urban and technological environments
* Facilitates harmonious and vitalizing connection with Earth substances and forces when used for healing, gardening, artistic or professional pursuits
* Guides consciousness from “ego” to “eco” – so that ecological values move beyond abstract rules or political formulas, toward a vibrant awareness of the Earth as a living being
* Motivates when feelings of discouragement, despair, or apathy threaten one’s positive outlook and active commitment to work for the healing and transformation of the Earth
* Increases appreciation of the Earth during travel, recreation or work by sensitizing awareness and perception for micro and macro manifestations of life
* Cultivates connection for children who do not feel bonded with Nature due to excessive urbanization and technological influences
* Fosters animal communication and connection – especially animals that may be suffering from urban stress – can be used by both caretaker and animal
Flower essences: Green Rein Orchid, Green Bells of Ireland, Lady’s Mantle, Green Rose, Green Cross Gentian and Green Nicotiana; Essential oils: Silver Fir, Sitka Spruce, Cedarwood
En allsidig og svært effektiv olje ved depresjoner og engstelse, samt nervesmerter. God ved søvnvansker og sengevæting hos barn.#St. John’s Shield™ is a marvelous winter-time balm to help build deeper structures of light and radiance in the body and soul. It is strongly indicated for “Seasonal Affective Disorder” and for related forms of depression and immobilization, when outer light is reduced. The strong light-bearing qualities of St. John’s Wort carry notable anti-viral and neuralgic qualities, beneficial for sciatica, shingles and carpal tunnel syndrome. Other conditions related to light-dark imbalance, such sleep disorders, or bedwetting in young children are also greatly assisted by St. John’s Shield™.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh flowering tops of St. John’s Wort are hand-gathered during the height of summer and solarized into Biodynamic® olive oil until it turns a rich ruby red color. The essential oils of St. John’s Wort, Angelica, and Rose Geranium stimulate light-enhancing, spiritualizing qualities. The flower essences of Love-Lies-Bleeding, Borage and St. John’s Wort help the soul anchor inner light, buoyancy and serenity during times of depletion and depression.
I have come to expect winter depression. When the weather changed, I decided to try a bath with St. John’s Shield™. My whole chest area felt lighter and I didn’t have that SAD feeling. After a few weeks, the SAD symptoms had not returned. — M.H., Nevada City, California
* Use for “winter blues,” when feeling sluggish, immobilized or otherwise beset with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), due to reduced light
* Use for any states of depression, anxiety, or fear – to help the body-soul make contact with its radiant source of inner light and strength
* Apply in compresses, massage or baths for peripheral nerve damage or other forms of neuralgia
* Use during any disruption of light-dark rhythms, such as insomnia-related travel, or seasonal change
* Use for metabolic sleep disturbances, such as bedwetting. Massage into the inner-thigh and bladder regions nightly, and apply warm compresses on the kidney and bladder areas
Resque remedy for dyr, spray#Calming & comforting for animals in transition or trauma
* For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a rescue or relief shelter
* Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker
* For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce or changes in the family system
* During any time of significant travel or re-location to a new home or living space
* For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture or abandonment
* For performance or work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value
* During times of prolonged illness, or extensive surgery; can be used in tandem or alternation with Magenta Self-Healer
* For any time of pronounced stress in the animal – such as the prolonged absence of the primary caretaker or environmental disruption due to any natural disaster. Can be used in alternation or in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer
The Animal Relief Formula was originally developed by FES-certified practitioner and animal communicator, Teresa Wagner. Please read more extensive information regarding Teresa’s philosophy and development of the formula on her website: www.animalsinourhearts.com.
Arnica,Bleeding Heart,Echinacea,Fireweed,Five-Flower Formula,Holly,Mariposa Lily,gon Grape,son Oak,Clover,Sweet Pea and Wild Rose
God for beskyttelse på reiser og mot elektromagnetisk stress#A mixture of Yarrow, Pink Yarrow, Golden Yarrow, Arnica, and Echinacea flower essences, along with herbal tinctures of Yarrow and Echinacea, in a sea salt water base; preserved with brandy.
Førstehjelp på flaske! For sjokk og skader, hofter og knær#Arnica Allay is important to have on hand during the winter season. It is provides relief for stress or strain to the muscles that haven’t been used for a while in activities such as skiing, skating or snowboarding, shoveling snow, or quick recovery from slipping on an icy sidewalk. Of course, Arnica is beneficial for injury of any kind throughout the year, and is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities. It facilitates tissue regeneration for many kinds of bodily traumas, such as bruises, sprains, contusions, various forms of myalgia, hyperextensions, sports injury and recovery from surgery. Arnica Allay helps the body-soul complex to re-establish its balance and equilibrium from any kind of trauma or injury.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested blossoms of Arnica are sun-infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. Sandalwood,Cedarwood,Vetiver,Rose,Palmarosa,Cistus and Helichrysum essential oils are added for their stabilizing,anti-inflammatory and restorative qualities. The flower essences of Alpine Aster,ica,ysanthemum,ian Pink and Star of Bethlehem provide strengthening,spiritualizing and centering during times of trauma or injury.
I love the Arnica Allay oil. It really helps my hips and knees. It’s also great for bruises. Our patients use the Seasons of the Soul™ oils on a regular basis.
— Sandy, Center for Holistic Medicine, Riverwood, Illinois
I injured my knee while exercising; I heard a pop and felt a movement up over my knee. It was very painful after the incident and I even had difficulty turning over in bed without exacerbating the pain. I consulted with various doctors, chiropractors and others, and no one could tell me what the problem was or what I can do about it; nothing seemed to help. Then, I thought to use Arnica Allay on the painful area. I applied the oil and sat with an infrared lamp over the area. It stopped hurting immediately! It’s amazing; thank you!
— Betsy Russell, KY
* Use to reduce inflammation and recover more quickly from any trauma or injury, such as bruised skin or sprains
* Apply warm compresses over bandaged areas (do not apply directly to open wounds)
* Apply preventatively to vulnerable or previously injured areas before physical engagement
* Use before and after major sports events to speed recovery from any physical strain
* Apply in warm compresses to scar tissue, or other places where the body is still holding prior trauma and injury
* Apply as immediate first aid relief to any area of injury – however, use compresses for open cuts and wounds after they have been properly bandaged
* Use in baths or topical application to prepare for surgery and in compresses over the bandaged areas after surgery
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.