Høypass filter HP800_G3
kr 1 290
High-pass filter suitable for: HFE35C, HF59B, HFE59B.#
The HP800 increases the measuring accuracy when measuring with the log.-per. antenna in combination with the extremely broad band devices HFE35C and HF59B(Filter included in the scope of supply of the HFE59B).
The log.-per. antennae are sensitive also for individual frequencies below the specified frequency range. These can be successfully suppressed with the filter, which in turn allows a significantly improved analysis of the measurements with a log.-per. antenna, as the measurements are not impaired by unidentified interference signals.
– This filter helps suppress the lower frequencies. It reaches an attenuation of more than 50 dB (= factor 100,000) below 600 MHz.
– All Gigahertz analysers specified above 800 MHz already come with a similar filter integrated in the basic device. This integration naturally makes no sense for the HFE-types.
– Adaptor plug to be connected to the antenna input socket.
– Accuracy: Attenuation: 10 MHz – 600 MHz < – 50 dB
– Pass band: 0 Hz, 800 MHz – 3000 MHz = -1 dB +/- 0.5 dB
– Return loss: > 12 dB
– Further Questions: Two years warranty
– Weight: 0,03 kg
Scope of delivery:
– High-pass filter
– tightening aid
Høypass filter HP800_G3
Skjermende spiral-ledning med støpsel. Vikles rundt PC-kabler for skjerming. Lengde 2 m, utstrukket 10 m.
Spiral-Extension cord, 10,0 m,black. Plug on socket, 1,5mm²
Dette er linken mellom amatør og profesjonelle måleapparater. Dette er apparatet for leger og alternative praktikere.Den har alle de samme funksjonene som 35C men en høyere respons og sensibilitet.
# This device supports all above mentioned “common advantages”. It is especially popular among medics and alternative practitioners, as it offers a perfect combination of easy handling and professional measurement possibilities. It allows an easy allocation of the electrosmog frequencies to the traction power or the mains power as well as to the artificial harmonics, thus facilitating an especially precise consultation of remedial actions and an easy control of their effectiveness.
Has the same features and configuration as the HF35C, however additionally offers some important professional features:
– The log.-per. antenna with further improved frequency response.
– A 10 times higher sensitivity: Minimum display resolution 0.01 µW/m² .
– A measuring range extended upwards by a factor of 10: max. 19.99 mW/m² .
– Clearly simplified measurements with the help of the “peak-hold”- function.
Frequency Range: 800 MHz – 2.5 GHz (3.3 GHz with increased tolerance)
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.01 – 19,990 µW/m²
Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
Sensor: Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna: Less ripple, better directionality, improved shielding vs. ground
Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
Electric power supply: 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 6 – 7 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
Further Questions: 2 years warranty & long-time ex gratia agreement
Weight: 0,58 kg
Skittenstrømfilterene demper støy fre det elektriske anlegget ved at den fjerner uheldige frekvenser som rir på de rene sinusfrekvensene i strømnettet. Det er særlig sparepærer, lysstoffrør og alt av elektronisk utstyr som lager disse frekvensene. Skittenstrømen måles med en skittenstrømmonitor som puttes i vegguttaket. Man legger til filtere i den sammme kretsen til den ønskede effekten er oppnådd.
FF6 er et lav- høy- og bånpass filter anbefalt for HF58B og HF58B-r. Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på inst.
# Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på instrumentet direkte verdien for denne strålingskilden.>Måler lavpass, høypass (1,1 GHz), GSM900, GSM1800, DECT,UMTS og WLAN.
Evaluates each radio service separately
Additional features as compared to the FF3:
* The 50-60 dB suppression of unwanted frequencies is unequalled in this product segment. It allows for a precise analysis of the selected frequency ranges.
* An additional high pass filter applied at 1100 MHz helps differentiating in areas with high levels in the TV bands.
* To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna input socket of the measuring device (by the operator).
* Cascadable with all amplifiers and attenuators.
* Also allows for a broadband measurement without additional transmission loss, which means the filter can remain attached to the device.
* Perfectly shielded against interferences.
* Possible exposures to sheath currents on the cable behind the filter can be additionally suppressed with the help of a free of charge modification of your HF-device.
frequency analyser ME3830B– for an easy evaluation of LF-exposure
This is THE
device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It supports all
above mentioned “common advantages” and it allows a straight forward
assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as
well as a control of their effectiveness.
all features of the ME3030B, and additionally offers:
LF Analyzer ME 3840 B (Måler lavfrekvens, med filter)
Dette er apparatet for de tekniske
amatører. Apparaet gir en enkel evaluering av høyfrekvent stråling, og
har en audiofunksjon som gjør at man kan høre strålingsmengden.
Apparatet gir og en visning av toppverdier i tillegg til
This is THE device for technical amateurs –
especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of
the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a
control of their effectiveness.
Even this starter device already
combines all common advantages. The reading shows the total pollution
without any calculation required. The measured values are reliably
displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology
standard values. An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength
with “Geiger-counter-effect” helps identifying regions with increased
exposure. Digital display of 1 µW/m2 up to 1999 µW/m2.
Frequency Range: 800 MHz – 2.5 GHz
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 1 – 1999 µW/m2
Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
Sensor: Logarithmic periodic antenna
Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with “Geiger-counter-effect”
Signal rating: peak value
supply: 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation
time 10 – 12 hours Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.