Precious-metal coated and self-adhesive film for shielding of windows and glass surfaces from high-frequency radiation (HF). Exclusive for indoor application on non heat-absorbing glass. Only recommended when radiation is low.
* Width: 152 cm.
* Length: Linear meter.
* Attenuation 22 dB (99.37 % shielding effectiveness) at 1 GHz, see diagram for all frequencies in the image above. Attenuation certified by Prof. Dipl.-Ing. P. Pauli of the University of the German Federal Armed Forces in Munich, Germany according MIL-STD 285 and IEEE-Standard 299-1997.
* Light transmission: 62 %
* Color of daylight: Bright grey.
* Indoor application, predominantly on glass surfaces but also on doors and other level surfaces.
* Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
* Material thickness: 37.5 µm.
* Only for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi-reflections may occur. The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!