FES Affirm a flower card set complete (103 cards)
FES Affirm a flower card set complete (103 cards)
Gir trøst og innsikt i tider av sorg og søken.#Solace and Insight in times of sorrow and searching
* To assist in re-building the soul’s foundations due to the death of a beloved one – whether human or animal
* To help in the dissolution of any meaningful relationship, such as divorce or dislocation
* During any natural disaster punctuated by death, destruction and loss, both for relief workers and for victims
* During times of personal loss or set-back when the soul feels empty and is searching for new direction or meaning
Flower essences: Pink Yarrow, Bleeding Heart, Love Lies Bleeding, California Wild Rose, Borage, Forget-Me-Not and Explorer’s Gentian; Essential oils: Melissa, Myrhh
Resque remedy for dyr, dråper#Calming & comforting for animals in transition or trauma
* For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a rescue or relief shelter
* Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker
* For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce or changes in the family system
* During any time of significant travel or re-location to a new home or living space
* For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture or abandonment
* For performance or work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value
* During times of prolonged illness, or extensive surgery; can be used in tandem or alternation with Magenta Self-Healer
* For any time of pronounced stress in the animal – such as the prolonged absence of the primary caretaker or environmental disruption due to any natural disaster. Can be used in alternation or in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer
The Animal Relief Formula was originally developed by FES-certified practitioner and animal communicator, Teresa Wagner. Please read more extensive information regarding Teresa’s philosophy and development of the formula on her website: www.animalsinourhearts.com.
Arnica,Bleeding Heart,Echinacea,Fireweed,Five-Flower Formula,Holly,Mariposa Lily,gon Grape,son Oak,Clover,Sweet Pea and Wild Rose
En symfoni av hvite liljer for å nære femininitet#A symphony of white lilies to grace the feminine soul
* For women of all ages – a baseline remedy for sustained connection to the soul essence of the feminine in all its aspects
* For regeneration from all reproductive and gynecological-related illnesses or surgeries — can also be added to Self-Heal Cream and massaged into key body areas (however, do not apply directly to open wounds); use in alternation or tandem with Magenta Self-Healer for foundational life force healing
* For rape, sexual abuse, sexual slavery or related trauma involving the degradation or exploitation of the feminine; to restore grace, dignity and essential self-worth in the feminine identity; entry-level formula for rape crisis or domestic violence centers, in tandem or alternation with Post-Trauma Stabilizer and/or Five-Flower Formula
* For all biological, cultural and spiritual milestones involving the feminine body and soul — including onset of Menstruation, Marriage, Motherhood, Menopause and Wisdom Elder
* For relief work or natural disaster in which the Mother Matrix of the feminine is destroyed or damaged: including loss of one’s mother, family network or home, destruction of the earth, militarism and occupation by force, rape and subjugation; alternate or use in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer and/or Yarrow Environmental Solution
Flower essences: Star of Bethlehem, Easter Lily, Mariposa Lily, Splendid Mariposa Lily, Star Tulip, Shasta Lily, Fawn Lily and Desert Lily; Essential oil: Rose attar
Oljer med blomsteressenser og eteriske oljer av særlig høy kvalitet i et sett som følger årstidenes vekslende behov. Fantastisk gave – til deg selv og andre!#This handsome boxed set contains all six of the 2-ounce size Seasons of the Soul oils.
Barnas olje og for alle med irritert og følsom hud. Beroligende og god for lymfesystem og hevelser#The archetypal image of the winter season is that of mother and child, for we all seek the soothing, maternal comfort that allows us to feel secure and deeply nourished. The Calendula flower was also known as Mary’s Gold because its golden blossoms bestow a mothering and calming touch, highly beneficial for all forms of irritation and inflammation. Calendula flowers have been used for various forms of skin restoration, with notable anti-inflammatory, vulnerary and disinfectant properties. Calendula Caress™ is ideal for the delicate skin of infants and children, and as a beneficent balm for birthing and nursing mothers. Calendula Caress™ instills a gentle mothering disposition of soul, showing us the path by which we can heal others with our own word and touch.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh golden blossoms of Calendula are hand-gathered and solar infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. A herbal extract of Calendula along with the essential oils of Sandalwood, Vanilla, Chamomile, Marjoram and Lavender provide calming and soothing qualities. The flower essences Calendula, Mariposa Lily and Star Tulip provide mothering aspects that help the body-soul feel deeply receptive and gently embraced.
I use the Calendula Caress™ in my massage practice. It really calms people down, is good for the lymphatic system, and letting go of anger.
— S.B., massage & Reiki therapist, Sedona, Arizona
* Soak in warm baths of Calendula Caress™ to replenish and moisturize the skin during times of winter cold and indoor dry air, or summer heat and dryness
* Consider for calming and receptivity especially during times of emotional upset, moodiness or irritability
* Use for any skin that is fine, delicate or hypersensitive, including children and infants
* Apply to skin that tends toward inflammation or redness of any kind
* Use warm compresses of Calendula for swollen areas of the lymphatic system, or for slow-healing wounds or skin ulcers
* Employ as a gentle harmonizer for the feminine: for the breasts of nursing mothers, as a moisturizing balm for the birthing belly, and for calming and centering during the moon cycle
Oljen for sirkulasjonssystemet. Regulerer varmen og energiflyten. Ved menstruasjonssmerter og ved søvnproblemer, også hos barn#On cold winter days we long for those lush summer days when our bodies felt spacious and free in the surrounding warmth. Fortunately, Mugwort Moon Magic™ instills that same sense of expansive warmth in body and soul. On cold winter nights, a bath with Mugwort Moon Magic™ provides cozy comfort before sleep, allowing the soul to expand into the starry night’s dreamscape.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested flowering tops from the Mugwort plant are solar infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. Lavender, Red Mandarin Orange, Ylang Ylang, Neroli and Mugwort essential oils nurture and calm the nervous system. The flower essences of Mugwort and Hibiscus facilitate expansive warmth and ease for both body and soul.
I use Mugwort Moon Magic™ for menstrual cramps and swelling. I use it on the first day of my cycle, a time when I usually feel miserable. After rubbing it on my belly area, it heals the problem, and the rest of my cycle is much easier. — C. B., St. Petersburg, Florida
* Warming for all cold areas of the body – especially extremities such as hands, feet
* Beneficial for all “blue” areas of the body that are lacking in circulation, for example, varicose veins
* A general tonic for areas of the body that tend toward hardness or stiffness – such as rheumatism
* Can be applied topically similar to the Mugwort (moxa) treatments of oriental acupuncture, to increase energetic flow within meridian pathways
* Increases psychic sensitivity for dreams and similar receptive states of soul consciousness
* Beneficial as a general balm for female reproductive health, especially erratic moon cycles, or premature onset of menopause
* Recommended by many midwives during labor and delivery, and for facilitating lactation (Note: Due to Mugwort’s releasing and expansive qualities, this oil is not indicated for use during pregnancy, except for labor and delivery)
Åtte blomster som styrker følelsen av positive hensikter og lidenskap#Eight flowers to empower positive Purpose and Passion
* Use at the outset of any new project or work endeavor to facilitate a “seedfire” of positive alchemical forces and new directions
* When the soul’s ability for positive manifestation is routinely hampered by hesitation, apathy or procrastination
* To catalyze the general expression of positive yang or masculine fire forces (for both men and women)
* When needing to assume an affirmative leadership role in family, community or work situations, especially if there is doubt or hesitation about such a role
* To help sustain or renew one’s energetic commitment to a project or task, when beset by delays, obstacles or opposition
Flower essences: Blackberry, Cayenne, Red Penstemon, Red Larkspur, Sunflower, Madia, Dandelion, Blazing Star; Essential oils: Cinnamon, Cardamon