FES Flourish Spray, 30ml, Fear Less
For å få ro og fatning når man er utsatt for tilstander av frykt, nervøsitet eller panikk#Composure and containment when challenged by fear, anxiety or panic
* For any known condition that provokes fear or anxiety – such as public performance or travel
* For use during any natural disaster or personal calamity. Works well in tandem or alternation
with Five-Flower Formula during the most intense and immediate episodes of panic and chaos. To deal with residual stress and ongoing symptoms, use Post-Trauma Stabilizer
* A beneficial remedy for those with a constitutional tendency toward fear, panic, anxiety, restless agitation or disturbed sleep accompanied by anxiety
* An excellent remedy for children who are confronting new performance-based challenges in school or community
* A good baseline formula for all animals who are prone to fear; or who exhibit nervous unease in certain situations
Flower essences: Red Clover, Mountain Pride, California Valerian, Oregon Grape, Mimulus, Rock Rose, Green Rose; Essential oils: Bergamot, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cistus
FES Flourish Spray, 30ml, Fear Less
Magenta-blomster som fremmer kroppens selvhelbredelse og fyskske vitalitet.#Magenta blossoms to encourage self-healing potential and physical vitality
* As a foundational remedy in any wellness program; helping the body-soul to move toward a deeper level of health
* For recovery from any major illness or surgery, to access deeper reserves of self-healing capacity
* When healing progress for any trauma or illness seems stagnant; helping to boost immune forces by stimulating greater body-soul integration
* For deeper insight into any illness or trauma, moving beyond materialistic causes to deeper soul-spiritual realization
* To help children bolster immune forces during key developmental stages, growth curves or typical childhood illnesses
* For animals who need to access sustained healing forces during illness or after surgery or other trauma
Helichrysum essential oil; flower essences of Self-Heal, Sierra Primrose, Echinacea, Pedicularis, and Love-Lies-Bleeding
Våroljen for energiflyt, svært effektiv mot muskelspenninger. Styrker lever og alle indre organer#For many of us the winter holidays create tension and stress, as we over-schedule our lives with numerous external activities and indulge in too many rich foods and drinks. The end result is that there is congestion and sluggishness in the body, including tightness in the muscles and general fluid retention. Our challenge is to learn the right pacing of life that aligns the body with the soul, so that we can relax and receive nourishment as well as perform in the world.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested blossoms of Dandelion are sun-infused in Biodynamic® olive oil and Palma Christi (castor) Oil, well known for its health promoting qualities to the liver and general metabolism. The essential oils of Rosemary and Juniper provide energizing and invigorating qualities. The flower essences of Dandelion, Tansy and Zinnia address stagnation and tension by instilling a greater sense of body-soul alignment, and presence for life’s unfolding rhythms.
Dandelion Dynamo™ is one of the most magnificent products available today for dissolving and releasing body armoring. —L.B., herbalist, Charlotte, North Carolina
* Use as a general health tonic to nourish and support the liver, the organ that regulates and replenishes life force
* Use as a relief aid for stiff or tight muscles due to tension or excessive physical stress
* Apply in compresses or warm baths to ease water retention and support feminine hormonal balance, including PMS, perimenopause, or menopause
* Use for general detoxification by enlivening the liver meridian
* Rub directly into neck and shoulders for chronic neck & shoulder tension, after the morning shower, or in hot compresses and baths at night
Oljen for sirkulasjonssystemet. Regulerer varmen og energiflyten. Ved menstruasjonssmerter og ved søvnproblemer, også hos barn#On cold winter days we long for those lush summer days when our bodies felt spacious and free in the surrounding warmth. Fortunately, Mugwort Moon Magic™ instills that same sense of expansive warmth in body and soul. On cold winter nights, a bath with Mugwort Moon Magic™ provides cozy comfort before sleep, allowing the soul to expand into the starry night’s dreamscape.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested flowering tops from the Mugwort plant are solar infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. Lavender, Red Mandarin Orange, Ylang Ylang, Neroli and Mugwort essential oils nurture and calm the nervous system. The flower essences of Mugwort and Hibiscus facilitate expansive warmth and ease for both body and soul.
I use Mugwort Moon Magic™ for menstrual cramps and swelling. I use it on the first day of my cycle, a time when I usually feel miserable. After rubbing it on my belly area, it heals the problem, and the rest of my cycle is much easier. — C. B., St. Petersburg, Florida
* Warming for all cold areas of the body – especially extremities such as hands, feet
* Beneficial for all “blue” areas of the body that are lacking in circulation, for example, varicose veins
* A general tonic for areas of the body that tend toward hardness or stiffness – such as rheumatism
* Can be applied topically similar to the Mugwort (moxa) treatments of oriental acupuncture, to increase energetic flow within meridian pathways
* Increases psychic sensitivity for dreams and similar receptive states of soul consciousness
* Beneficial as a general balm for female reproductive health, especially erratic moon cycles, or premature onset of menopause
* Recommended by many midwives during labor and delivery, and for facilitating lactation (Note: Due to Mugwort’s releasing and expansive qualities, this oil is not indicated for use during pregnancy, except for labor and delivery)
Barnas olje og for alle med irritert og følsom hud. Beroligende og god for lymfesystem og hevelser#The archetypal image of the winter season is that of mother and child, for we all seek the soothing, maternal comfort that allows us to feel secure and deeply nourished. The Calendula flower was also known as Mary’s Gold because its golden blossoms bestow a mothering and calming touch, highly beneficial for all forms of irritation and inflammation. Calendula flowers have been used for various forms of skin restoration, with notable anti-inflammatory, vulnerary and disinfectant properties. Calendula Caress™ is ideal for the delicate skin of infants and children, and as a beneficent balm for birthing and nursing mothers. Calendula Caress™ instills a gentle mothering disposition of soul, showing us the path by which we can heal others with our own word and touch.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh golden blossoms of Calendula are hand-gathered and solar infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. A herbal extract of Calendula along with the essential oils of Sandalwood, Vanilla, Chamomile, Marjoram and Lavender provide calming and soothing qualities. The flower essences Calendula, Mariposa Lily and Star Tulip provide mothering aspects that help the body-soul feel deeply receptive and gently embraced.
I use the Calendula Caress™ in my massage practice. It really calms people down, is good for the lymphatic system, and letting go of anger.
— S.B., massage & Reiki therapist, Sedona, Arizona
* Soak in warm baths of Calendula Caress™ to replenish and moisturize the skin during times of winter cold and indoor dry air, or summer heat and dryness
* Consider for calming and receptivity especially during times of emotional upset, moodiness or irritability
* Use for any skin that is fine, delicate or hypersensitive, including children and infants
* Apply to skin that tends toward inflammation or redness of any kind
* Use warm compresses of Calendula for swollen areas of the lymphatic system, or for slow-healing wounds or skin ulcers
* Employ as a gentle harmonizer for the feminine: for the breasts of nursing mothers, as a moisturizing balm for the birthing belly, and for calming and centering during the moon cycle
Resque remedy for dyr, dråper#Calming & comforting for animals in transition or trauma
* For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a rescue or relief shelter
* Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker
* For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce or changes in the family system
* During any time of significant travel or re-location to a new home or living space
* For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture or abandonment
* For performance or work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value
* During times of prolonged illness, or extensive surgery; can be used in tandem or alternation with Magenta Self-Healer
* For any time of pronounced stress in the animal – such as the prolonged absence of the primary caretaker or environmental disruption due to any natural disaster. Can be used in alternation or in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer
The Animal Relief Formula was originally developed by FES-certified practitioner and animal communicator, Teresa Wagner. Please read more extensive information regarding Teresa’s philosophy and development of the formula on her website: www.animalsinourhearts.com.
Arnica,Bleeding Heart,Echinacea,Fireweed,Five-Flower Formula,Holly,Mariposa Lily,gon Grape,son Oak,Clover,Sweet Pea and Wild Rose
Gir trøst og innsikt i tider av sorg og søken.#Solace and Insight in times of sorrow and searching
* To assist in re-building the soul’s foundations due to the death of a beloved one – whether human or animal
* To help in the dissolution of any meaningful relationship, such as divorce or dislocation
* During any natural disaster punctuated by death, destruction and loss, both for relief workers and for victims
* During times of personal loss or set-back when the soul feels empty and is searching for new direction or meaning
Flower essences: Pink Yarrow, Bleeding Heart, Love Lies Bleeding, California Wild Rose, Borage, Forget-Me-Not and Explorer’s Gentian; Essential oils: Melissa, Myrhh