- Order quantity: In measures of 1.0 running meters. This product is cut off according to your specifications, a return is not possible. Please request a free sample before an order.
- Screening attenuation: Attenuation values applies to 1 Ghz. Measurement to ASTM D4935-10 / IEEE Std 299-2006 / IEEEE Std 1128-1998 / ASTM A698/A698M-07.
- Grounding: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield electric fields (LF). Please find corresponding components under «Grounding». A recommendation here is difficult because this depends on the application. Please ask us!
- Application: Wall interior, Ceiling, Floor
- Field type: LF (low frequency), HF (high frequency)
- Attenuation: Very high (over 60 dB)
- Ecology: Normal
- Color: Metallic
HNV80 is a fine, metallized nylon fleece for the protection against high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF).
This professional product is typically used for ministries of defence, banking houses, laboratories, etc. Now available for private use! Typical application interior preferable loosely laid or for stapling in drywall constructions , etc.
- Width: 90 cm.
- Length: By the meter.
- Attenuation: 87 dB, two-layer 127 dB
- Weight: 85 g/m².
- Material thickness: 0.15 mm.
- Color: Anthracite / Brown.
- Tensile strength: Very good in both directions, 50 N/mm.
- Materials: Nylon, copper, nickel, protection coating.
- Shielding certificate according to IEEE -STD 299-1997 (see diagram above).
Because of formation of wrinkles, bonding on walls with a glue is not recommended, use better HNG80 or HNG100 instead! Best usage for HNV80 is loosely laid under floor coverings, behind wall systems, etc. further for stapling in drywall constructions. Overlapp the single elements, whereby you connect the elements for grounding.