PRiSMA® Display Case Black
PRiSMA® Display Case Black
En allsidig og svært effektiv olje ved depresjoner og engstelse, samt nervesmerter. God ved søvnvansker og sengevæting hos barn.#St. John’s Shield™ is a marvelous winter-time balm to help build deeper structures of light and radiance in the body and soul. It is strongly indicated for “Seasonal Affective Disorder” and for related forms of depression and immobilization, when outer light is reduced. The strong light-bearing qualities of St. John’s Wort carry notable anti-viral and neuralgic qualities, beneficial for sciatica, shingles and carpal tunnel syndrome. Other conditions related to light-dark imbalance, such sleep disorders, or bedwetting in young children are also greatly assisted by St. John’s Shield™.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh flowering tops of St. John’s Wort are hand-gathered during the height of summer and solarized into Biodynamic® olive oil until it turns a rich ruby red color. The essential oils of St. John’s Wort, Angelica, and Rose Geranium stimulate light-enhancing, spiritualizing qualities. The flower essences of Love-Lies-Bleeding, Borage and St. John’s Wort help the soul anchor inner light, buoyancy and serenity during times of depletion and depression.
I have come to expect winter depression. When the weather changed, I decided to try a bath with St. John’s Shield™. My whole chest area felt lighter and I didn’t have that SAD feeling. After a few weeks, the SAD symptoms had not returned. — M.H., Nevada City, California
* Use for “winter blues,” when feeling sluggish, immobilized or otherwise beset with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), due to reduced light
* Use for any states of depression, anxiety, or fear – to help the body-soul make contact with its radiant source of inner light and strength
* Apply in compresses, massage or baths for peripheral nerve damage or other forms of neuralgia
* Use during any disruption of light-dark rhythms, such as insomnia-related travel, or seasonal change
* Use for metabolic sleep disturbances, such as bedwetting. Massage into the inner-thigh and bladder regions nightly, and apply warm compresses on the kidney and bladder areas
Oljen for sirkulasjonssystemet. Regulerer varmen og energiflyten. Ved menstruasjonssmerter og ved søvnproblemer, også hos barn#On cold winter days we long for those lush summer days when our bodies felt spacious and free in the surrounding warmth. Fortunately, Mugwort Moon Magic™ instills that same sense of expansive warmth in body and soul. On cold winter nights, a bath with Mugwort Moon Magic™ provides cozy comfort before sleep, allowing the soul to expand into the starry night’s dreamscape.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested flowering tops from the Mugwort plant are solar infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. Lavender, Red Mandarin Orange, Ylang Ylang, Neroli and Mugwort essential oils nurture and calm the nervous system. The flower essences of Mugwort and Hibiscus facilitate expansive warmth and ease for both body and soul.
I use Mugwort Moon Magic™ for menstrual cramps and swelling. I use it on the first day of my cycle, a time when I usually feel miserable. After rubbing it on my belly area, it heals the problem, and the rest of my cycle is much easier. — C. B., St. Petersburg, Florida
* Warming for all cold areas of the body – especially extremities such as hands, feet
* Beneficial for all “blue” areas of the body that are lacking in circulation, for example, varicose veins
* A general tonic for areas of the body that tend toward hardness or stiffness – such as rheumatism
* Can be applied topically similar to the Mugwort (moxa) treatments of oriental acupuncture, to increase energetic flow within meridian pathways
* Increases psychic sensitivity for dreams and similar receptive states of soul consciousness
* Beneficial as a general balm for female reproductive health, especially erratic moon cycles, or premature onset of menopause
* Recommended by many midwives during labor and delivery, and for facilitating lactation (Note: Due to Mugwort’s releasing and expansive qualities, this oil is not indicated for use during pregnancy, except for labor and delivery)
Grønne blomster som styrker forholdet mellom kropp og jord.#Green flowers to strengthen Body-Earth alignment
(Formerly known as Gaia Green)
* Builds strength, resilience and vitality in the body, through alignment with Earth’s life forces
* Provides grounding and stabilizing forces that protect from psychic dysfunction and immune distress in high intensity urban and technological environments
* Facilitates harmonious and vitalizing connection with Earth substances and forces when used for healing, gardening, artistic or professional pursuits
* Guides consciousness from “ego” to “eco” – so that ecological values move beyond abstract rules or political formulas, toward a vibrant awareness of the Earth as a living being
* Motivates when feelings of discouragement, despair, or apathy threaten one’s positive outlook and active commitment to work for the healing and transformation of the Earth
* Increases appreciation of the Earth during travel, recreation or work by sensitizing awareness and perception for micro and macro manifestations of life
* Cultivates connection for children who do not feel bonded with Nature due to excessive urbanization and technological influences
* Fosters animal communication and connection – especially animals that may be suffering from urban stress – can be used by both caretaker and animal
Flower essences: Green Rein Orchid, Green Bells of Ireland, Lady’s Mantle, Green Rose, Green Cross Gentian and Green Nicotiana; Essential oils: Silver Fir, Sitka Spruce, Cedarwood
Barnas olje og for alle med irritert og følsom hud. Beroligende og god for lymfesystem og hevelser#The archetypal image of the winter season is that of mother and child, for we all seek the soothing, maternal comfort that allows us to feel secure and deeply nourished. The Calendula flower was also known as Mary’s Gold because its golden blossoms bestow a mothering and calming touch, highly beneficial for all forms of irritation and inflammation. Calendula flowers have been used for various forms of skin restoration, with notable anti-inflammatory, vulnerary and disinfectant properties. Calendula Caress™ is ideal for the delicate skin of infants and children, and as a beneficent balm for birthing and nursing mothers. Calendula Caress™ instills a gentle mothering disposition of soul, showing us the path by which we can heal others with our own word and touch.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh golden blossoms of Calendula are hand-gathered and solar infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. A herbal extract of Calendula along with the essential oils of Sandalwood, Vanilla, Chamomile, Marjoram and Lavender provide calming and soothing qualities. The flower essences Calendula, Mariposa Lily and Star Tulip provide mothering aspects that help the body-soul feel deeply receptive and gently embraced.
I use the Calendula Caress™ in my massage practice. It really calms people down, is good for the lymphatic system, and letting go of anger.
— S.B., massage & Reiki therapist, Sedona, Arizona
* Soak in warm baths of Calendula Caress™ to replenish and moisturize the skin during times of winter cold and indoor dry air, or summer heat and dryness
* Consider for calming and receptivity especially during times of emotional upset, moodiness or irritability
* Use for any skin that is fine, delicate or hypersensitive, including children and infants
* Apply to skin that tends toward inflammation or redness of any kind
* Use warm compresses of Calendula for swollen areas of the lymphatic system, or for slow-healing wounds or skin ulcers
* Employ as a gentle harmonizer for the feminine: for the breasts of nursing mothers, as a moisturizing balm for the birthing belly, and for calming and centering during the moon cycle
#41-6700 Steckdosenleiste, 4-fach, Schalter 2-polig (auf der dem Kabel gegenüberliegenden Seite – für komfortablere Bedienung), Kinderschutz, 2m Kabel, VDE-Zeichen
LF-Analyser ME3851A for professional LF analysis This device represents the low cost access to the professional, quantitative low frequencymeasurement technology. It is suitable for measurement certificates, comprises all features of the ME3840B, LF-Analyser ME3851A
for professional LF analysis
This device represents the low cost access to the professional, quantitative low frequencymeasurement technology. It is suitable for measurement certificates,
comprises all features of the ME3840B, however additionally offers:
* Responsivity increased by a factor of 10 (display range: 0.1 V/m to 0.1 nT)
* A NiMH battery, a battery charger and a power supply unit inclusive
* An AC- and a DC-output
* Increased reliability by the use of a test switching mode for the zero deviation
* Perfectly suitable also for potential-free measurements with the help of the potentialfree mounting for LF measurement devices
* Technical Data
Frequency Range: 5 Hz bis 100 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB).
Measurement Range: 1-2000 nT V/m
0,1-200 nT V/m
Accuracy: precision : +/- 2 %, +/- 7 digits
Sensor: E-Fieldsensor for electrical LF- fields
H-Fieldsensor for magnetic LF-fields
Audio Analysis: An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with ? Geiger-counter-effect? helps
identifying regions with increased exposure.
Stromversorgung: recharchable NiMH battery inside the meter
Outputs: AC- and a DC-output
Further Questions: 2 years warranty
Weight: 1050 g