Bok: Strahlung und Elektrosmog (tysk)
Bok: Strahlung und Elektrosmog (tysk)
LF Analyzer ME 3840 B (Måler lavfrekvens, med filter)
Skittenstrømfilterene demper støy fre det elektriske anlegget ved at den fjerner uheldige frekvenser som rir på de rene sinusfrekvensene i strømnettet. Det er særlig sparepærer, lysstoffrør og alt av elektronisk utstyr som lager disse frekvensene. Skittenstrømen måles med en skittenstrømmonitor som puttes i vegguttaket. Man legger til filtere i den sammme kretsen til den ønskede effekten er oppnådd.
Vårt førsteklasses HF-apparat.
Apparatet har en ekstra bred frekvensrespons, og funksjonene er
beregnet på å møte behovene innen byggebiologien.#
Due to its
extra broad frequency response, this basic device is predestined for an
extension with the UBB27 and for detailed, professional analyses. Its
functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical
experiences of the building biology. Due to its comparably low price, it
is often also used for scientific and industrial purposes – mostly as
kit called HF E 59B – especially in the sector of EMVU and product
In addition to the full functionality of the HF58B-r:
A frequency range of down to 27 MHz within the basic device – suitable
for the connection of the optionally available antenna UBB27_G3 (the
scope of delivery includes a compensated antenna for 800 MHz up to 2.5
or 3.3 GHz).
– A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a scalable DC-output.
HINT: If you only need to measure above 800 MHz the HF58B-r is the
cheaper and better solution for you. Only with the antenna UBB27
(included in the kit HFE59B) you can in fact measure frequencies below
800 MHz (e.g. digital TV, TETRA, new GSM Channels in Europe).
Frequency Range: A frequency range of down to 27 MHz within the basic
device – suitable for the connection of an optionally available antenna
(the scope of delivery includes a compensated antenna for 800 MHz up to
2.5 or 3.3 GHz)
– Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.01 – 19,990 µW/m²
– Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 3dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
Sensor: Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny
compensation directly on the antenna: Less ripple, better
directionality, improved shielding vs. ground, continuous LED-monitoring
of quality of connections
– Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed
radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones
(DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an
acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
– Electric power supply: Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 – 8 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
A quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation –
a unique feature within the broadband measuring technology
– Outputs: A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a DC-output.
Scope of Delivery:
– Measurement device
– attachable log.-per. antenna incl. cable
– NiMH battery inside the meter
– mains adaptor
– battery charger
– detailed instructions manual
– plastic case.
Målekoffert MK10 (ME3030 & HF 32 D (høy- og lavfrekvent).
frequency analyser ME3830B– for an easy evaluation of LF-exposure
This is THE
device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It supports all
above mentioned «common advantages» and it allows a straight forward
assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as
well as a control of their effectiveness.
all features of the ME3030B, and additionally offers:
Det rimeligste av amatørapparatene. Det gir en enkel evaluering av situasjonen, men har likevel alle de vanligste funksjonene.#RF-Analyser HF32D
for an easy evaluation of the HF exposure. This is the device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
Even this starter device already combines all common advantages.
* The reading shows the total pollution without any calculation required.
* The measured values are reliably displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology standard values.
* An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with Geiger-counter-effect helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
* Digital display of 1 µW/m² up to 1999 µW/m².
Variable frequency filter (trap) VF2
convenient for any HF-Analyser from HF35C. For what-if analysis prior to shielding measures
* This filter allows the HF-Series of meters to determine the dominating frequency of the total pollution by suppressing the signal in question by a factor 100 (= 20 dB)
* Full text is currently only available in German