Laget av et halvelastisk og halvgjennomsiktig nylonvev med et tynt sølvlag på utsiden, veldig lett og dermed spesielt godt egnet på reiser. Dempning: 30-48 dB ved 200 MHz – 10 GHz , dvs mer enn 99 % av mobisltrålingen holdes ute.
CURTAIN is a semi-transparent nylon knit fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Perfectly suited as curtain. Typical application for curtains in exposed locations due to its high shielding effectiveness. Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process. Due to the unprotected silver plating we do not recommend applications with frequent movement, the silver could be rubbed off! Swiss Shield® fabrics are more durable!
* Width: 145 cm (+/- 2 cm).
* Length: Linear meter.
* Attenuation 47 dB (99.998 % shielding effectiveness) at 1 GHz. The shielding attenuation is regularly tested by Professor Dipl. Ing. Pauli at the Microwave Laboratory of the University of the German Federal Armed Forces in Munich due to the following standards: MIL-Standard 285, IEEE -STD 299-1997, VGStandard 95 370-15, KS03. The two lines in the diagram stands for the horizontal and the vertical direction of polarisation, the upper line is the shielding attenuation that can be reached in practice.
* Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver.
* Weight: 40 g / m².
* Color: Silvery. Due to the unprotected silver plating, this fabric changes the color over the time on washing, on heat over radiators or on solar (sun) radiation. This process is normal with silver and is no quality defect!
* Dimensional stability: 0.3 %.
* Grounding: Can easily be grounded due to its all around silvered single fibers. For professional grounding we recommend our grounding plug EST.