* Very high screening attenuation
* Antiseptic due to the full silver plating
* Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
* Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
* Quality grade: High
Due to the good washablity even sewable in the inside of articles of clothing.
* Width: 130 cm, +/- 2 cm
* Length: Available by the meter
* Attenuation: 60 dB at 1 GHz
* Color: Silver. Due to the unprotected silver plating, this fabric
changes the color over the time on washing, on heat over radiators or on
solar (sun) radiation. This process is normal with silver and is no
* Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
* Weight: 45 g/m²
* Surface conductivity: 0.2 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
to the surface conductivity this fabric can be grounded to shield low
frequency (LF) electric fields. For professional grounding we recommend
our Grounding-Plug EST.
attenuation is regularly tested by Professor Dipl.Ing. Pauli at the
Microwave Laboratory of the University of the German Federal Armed
Forces in Munich due to the standards ASTM D4935-10 and/or
IEEE-STD-299-2006. The line in the diagram stands for the radial
direction of polarisation (both directions, horizontal/vertical) and
indicates the attenuation achievable in practice.