- Good screening attenuation, even at high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 35 dB, two-layer 50 dB
- Color: Gray
- Raw materials: 40 % cotton, 30 % polyester, 30 % stainless steel
- Weight: 120 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 ohm (square resistance)
Due to the surface conductivity this fabric can be grounded to shield low frequency (LF) electric fields. For professional grounding we recommend our Grounding-Plug EST.
The above mentioned screening attenuation values always apply to 1Ghz.
The screening attenuation is regularly tested in our own EMC
laboratory, we have measurement setups due to the following standards: ASTM D4935-10, IEEE Std 299-2006, IEEEE Std 1128-1998, ASTM A698/A698M-07. You find the test report with further details above on this page.
|Iron without steam|
at degree 1.
|Drying at very|
|No bleaching.||No chemical|
Cleaning in a washing machine at 30°C with our special washing detergent TEXCARE. No handwashing!
For allergic persons: Every new fabric smells! Always wash before its first usage!