Hollow wall sealing inserts (for hollow wall installations)
Hollow wall sealing inserts (for hollow wall installations)
FF6 er et lav- høy- og bånpass filter anbefalt for HF58B og HF58B-r. Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på inst.
# Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på instrumentet direkte verdien for denne strålingskilden.>Måler lavpass, høypass (1,1 GHz), GSM900, GSM1800, DECT,UMTS og WLAN.
Evaluates each radio service separately
Additional features as compared to the FF3:
* The 50-60 dB suppression of unwanted frequencies is unequalled in this product segment. It allows for a precise analysis of the selected frequency ranges.
* An additional high pass filter applied at 1100 MHz helps differentiating in areas with high levels in the TV bands.
* To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna input socket of the measuring device (by the operator).
* Cascadable with all amplifiers and attenuators.
* Also allows for a broadband measurement without additional transmission loss, which means the filter can remain attached to the device.
* Perfectly shielded against interferences.
* Possible exposures to sheath currents on the cable behind the filter can be additionally suppressed with the help of a free of charge modification of your HF-device.
Variable frequency filter (trap) VF2
convenient for any HF-Analyser from HF35C. For what-if analysis prior to shielding measures
* This filter allows the HF-Series of meters to determine the dominating frequency of the total pollution by suppressing the signal in question by a factor 100 (= 20 dB)
* Full text is currently only available in German
Vårt førsteklasses HF-apparat.
Apparatet har en ekstra bred frekvensrespons, og funksjonene er
beregnet på å møte behovene innen byggebiologien.#
Due to its
extra broad frequency response, this basic device is predestined for an
extension with the UBB27 and for detailed, professional analyses. Its
functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical
experiences of the building biology. Due to its comparably low price, it
is often also used for scientific and industrial purposes – mostly as
kit called HF E 59B – especially in the sector of EMVU and product
In addition to the full functionality of the HF58B-r:
A frequency range of down to 27 MHz within the basic device – suitable
for the connection of the optionally available antenna UBB27_G3 (the
scope of delivery includes a compensated antenna for 800 MHz up to 2.5
or 3.3 GHz).
– A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a scalable DC-output.
HINT: If you only need to measure above 800 MHz the HF58B-r is the
cheaper and better solution for you. Only with the antenna UBB27
(included in the kit HFE59B) you can in fact measure frequencies below
800 MHz (e.g. digital TV, TETRA, new GSM Channels in Europe).
Frequency Range: A frequency range of down to 27 MHz within the basic
device – suitable for the connection of an optionally available antenna
(the scope of delivery includes a compensated antenna for 800 MHz up to
2.5 or 3.3 GHz)
– Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.01 – 19,990 µW/m²
– Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 3dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
Sensor: Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny
compensation directly on the antenna: Less ripple, better
directionality, improved shielding vs. ground, continuous LED-monitoring
of quality of connections
– Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed
radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones
(DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an
acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
– Electric power supply: Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 – 8 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
A quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation –
a unique feature within the broadband measuring technology
– Outputs: A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a DC-output.
Scope of Delivery:
– Measurement device
– attachable log.-per. antenna incl. cable
– NiMH battery inside the meter
– mains adaptor
– battery charger
– detailed instructions manual
– plastic case.
Målekoffert MK20 (ME3080 & HF 35 C (høy- og lavfrekvent)
LF Analyzer ME 3030 B (Måler lavfrekvens, 16 Hz – 2 kHz)
frequency analyser ME3830B– for an easy evaluation of LF-exposure
This is THE
device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It supports all
above mentioned «common advantages» and it allows a straight forward
assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as
well as a control of their effectiveness.
all features of the ME3030B, and additionally offers:
Skittenstrømfilterene demper støy fre det elektriske anlegget ved at den fjerner uheldige frekvenser som rir på de rene sinusfrekvensene i strømnettet. Det er særlig sparepærer, lysstoffrør og alt av elektronisk utstyr som lager disse frekvensene. Skittenstrømen måles med en skittenstrømmonitor som puttes i vegguttaket. Man legger til filtere i den sammme kretsen til den ønskede effekten er oppnådd.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.