Jordkabel sort NYCWY 4×16,0mm²
Jordkabel sort NYCWY 4×16,0mm²
Dette er apparatet for de tekniske
amatører. Apparaet gir en enkel evaluering av høyfrekvent stråling, og
har en audiofunksjon som gjør at man kan høre strålingsmengden.
Apparatet gir og en visning av toppverdier i tillegg til
This is THE device for technical amateurs –
especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of
the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a
control of their effectiveness.
Even this starter device already
combines all common advantages. The reading shows the total pollution
without any calculation required. The measured values are reliably
displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology
standard values. An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength
with «Geiger-counter-effect» helps identifying regions with increased
exposure. Digital display of 1 µW/m2 up to 1999 µW/m2.
Frequency Range: 800 MHz – 2.5 GHz
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 1 – 1999 µW/m2
Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
Sensor: Logarithmic periodic antenna
Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with «Geiger-counter-effect»
Signal rating: peak value
supply: 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation
time 10 – 12 hours Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
FF3 er et bånpass filter tilpasset instrumentene HF35C og HF38B. Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på instrume.
Til HF 35 C, HF 38 B, HF 58 B, HF 59 B.
#Service-specific frequency filter FF3 Recommended for: HF35C, HF38B. The service specific filters always only show the preset radio service, and suppress all other frequencies.
Evaluates each radio service separately
* To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna input socket of the measurement device (by the operator).
* Cascadable with all amplifiers and attenuators.
* Also allows a broadband measurement without additional transmission loss, which means the filter can remain attached to the measurement device.
* Comprises the most common sources of radiation.Very good selection of the chosen radio services.
* Possible exposures to sheath currents on the cable behind the filter can be additionally suppressed with the help of a free of charge modification of your HF-device. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Frequency Range: ALL / GSM9 / GSM18 / DECT / UMTS / WLAN
Accuracy: Typical suppression of unwanted frequencies : > 25-30 dB, GSM1800 vs. DECT eff. 20-30 dB.
Power supply: 9 V battery
LF Analyzer ME 3840 B (Måler lavfrekvens, med filter)
Vårt førsteklasses HF-apparat.
Apparatet har en ekstra bred frekvensrespons, og funksjonene er
beregnet på å møte behovene innen byggebiologien.#
Due to its
extra broad frequency response, this basic device is predestined for an
extension with the UBB27 and for detailed, professional analyses. Its
functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical
experiences of the building biology. Due to its comparably low price, it
is often also used for scientific and industrial purposes – mostly as
kit called HF E 59B – especially in the sector of EMVU and product
In addition to the full functionality of the HF58B-r:
A frequency range of down to 27 MHz within the basic device – suitable
for the connection of the optionally available antenna UBB27_G3 (the
scope of delivery includes a compensated antenna for 800 MHz up to 2.5
or 3.3 GHz).
– A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a scalable DC-output.
HINT: If you only need to measure above 800 MHz the HF58B-r is the
cheaper and better solution for you. Only with the antenna UBB27
(included in the kit HFE59B) you can in fact measure frequencies below
800 MHz (e.g. digital TV, TETRA, new GSM Channels in Europe).
Frequency Range: A frequency range of down to 27 MHz within the basic
device – suitable for the connection of an optionally available antenna
(the scope of delivery includes a compensated antenna for 800 MHz up to
2.5 or 3.3 GHz)
– Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.01 – 19,990 µW/m²
– Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 3dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
Sensor: Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny
compensation directly on the antenna: Less ripple, better
directionality, improved shielding vs. ground, continuous LED-monitoring
of quality of connections
– Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed
radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones
(DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an
acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
– Electric power supply: Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 – 8 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
A quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation –
a unique feature within the broadband measuring technology
– Outputs: A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a DC-output.
Scope of Delivery:
– Measurement device
– attachable log.-per. antenna incl. cable
– NiMH battery inside the meter
– mains adaptor
– battery charger
– detailed instructions manual
– plastic case.
Det rimeligste av amatørapparatene. Det gir en enkel evaluering av situasjonen, men har likevel alle de vanligste funksjonene.#RF-Analyser HF32D
for an easy evaluation of the HF exposure. This is the device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
Even this starter device already combines all common advantages.
* The reading shows the total pollution without any calculation required.
* The measured values are reliably displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology standard values.
* An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with Geiger-counter-effect helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
* Digital display of 1 µW/m² up to 1999 µW/m².
High-pass filter suitable for: HFE35C, HF59B, HFE59B.#
The HP800 increases the measuring accuracy when measuring with the log.-per. antenna in combination with the extremely broad band devices HFE35C and HF59B(Filter included in the scope of supply of the HFE59B).
The log.-per. antennae are sensitive also for individual frequencies below the specified frequency range. These can be successfully suppressed with the filter, which in turn allows a significantly improved analysis of the measurements with a log.-per. antenna, as the measurements are not impaired by unidentified interference signals.
– This filter helps suppress the lower frequencies. It reaches an attenuation of more than 50 dB (= factor 100,000) below 600 MHz.
– All Gigahertz analysers specified above 800 MHz already come with a similar filter integrated in the basic device. This integration naturally makes no sense for the HFE-types.
– Adaptor plug to be connected to the antenna input socket.
– Accuracy: Attenuation: 10 MHz – 600 MHz < – 50 dB
– Pass band: 0 Hz, 800 MHz – 3000 MHz = -1 dB +/- 0.5 dB
– Return loss: > 12 dB
– Further Questions: Two years warranty
– Weight: 0,03 kg
Scope of delivery:
– High-pass filter
– tightening aid
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.