Koplingsboks hulvegg,, 47mm, skjermet
Koplingsboks hulvegg,, 47mm, skjermet
IEC power connection cord C13(CE)
1,00 mm2, 3 meters, white
Dette er linken mellom amatør og profesjonelle måleapparater. Dette er apparatet for leger og alternative praktikere.Den har alle de samme funksjonene som 35C men en høyere respons og sensibilitet.
# This device supports all above mentioned «common advantages». It is especially popular among medics and alternative practitioners, as it offers a perfect combination of easy handling and professional measurement possibilities. It allows an easy allocation of the electrosmog frequencies to the traction power or the mains power as well as to the artificial harmonics, thus facilitating an especially precise consultation of remedial actions and an easy control of their effectiveness.
Has the same features and configuration as the HF35C, however additionally offers some important professional features:
– The log.-per. antenna with further improved frequency response.
– A 10 times higher sensitivity: Minimum display resolution 0.01 µW/m² .
– A measuring range extended upwards by a factor of 10: max. 19.99 mW/m² .
– Clearly simplified measurements with the help of the «peak-hold»- function.
Frequency Range: 800 MHz – 2.5 GHz (3.3 GHz with increased tolerance)
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.01 – 19,990 µW/m²
Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
Sensor: Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna: Less ripple, better directionality, improved shielding vs. ground
Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
Electric power supply: 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 6 – 7 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
Further Questions: 2 years warranty & long-time ex gratia agreement
Weight: 0,58 kg
Det rimeligste av amatørapparatene. Det gir en enkel evaluering av situasjonen, men har likevel alle de vanligste funksjonene.#RF-Analyser HF32D
for an easy evaluation of the HF exposure. This is the device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
Even this starter device already combines all common advantages.
* The reading shows the total pollution without any calculation required.
* The measured values are reliably displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology standard values.
* An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with Geiger-counter-effect helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
* Digital display of 1 µW/m² up to 1999 µW/m².
Den rimeligste av de «proffe» målekoffertene.
Målekoffert MK10 (ME3030 & HF 32 D (høy- og lavfrekvent).
frequency analyser ME3830B– for an easy evaluation of LF-exposure
This is THE
device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It supports all
above mentioned «common advantages» and it allows a straight forward
assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as
well as a control of their effectiveness.
all features of the ME3030B, and additionally offers:
Variable frequency filter (trap) VF2
convenient for any HF-Analyser from HF35C. For what-if analysis prior to shielding measures
* This filter allows the HF-Series of meters to determine the dominating frequency of the total pollution by suppressing the signal in question by a factor 100 (= 20 dB)
* Full text is currently only available in German