Koplingsboks hulvegg,, 47mm, skjermet
Koplingsboks hulvegg,, 47mm, skjermet
Det rimeligste av amatørapparatene. Det gir en enkel evaluering av situasjonen, men har likevel alle de vanligste funksjonene.#RF-Analyser HF32D
for an easy evaluation of the HF exposure. This is the device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
Even this starter device already combines all common advantages.
* The reading shows the total pollution without any calculation required.
* The measured values are reliably displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology standard values.
* An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with Geiger-counter-effect helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
* Digital display of 1 µW/m² up to 1999 µW/m².
IEC power connection cord C13(CE)
1,00 mm2, 3 meters, white
Connection cord with open end
1,00 mm2, 2 meters, black
Our first class HF-device including UBB antenna and accessories.#
kit, based on the HF59B, offers an excellent dynamic response of
approx. 93 dB. The innovative functions of the basic device HF59B in
combination with the broad frequency response of the UBB27 offers
outstanding possibilities for the evaluation of high frequency. Its
functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical
experiences of the building biology. Due to its comparably low price, it
is often also used for scientific and industrial purposes, especially
in the sector of EMVU and product development (precompliance).
Set offer consisting of the HF59B and a wide range of accessories:
Horizontal isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3 from 27 MHz
up to beyond 3.3 GHz (limited by the frequency response of the HF59B).
800 MHz high pass filter HP800_G3 for the suppression of low
frequencies when measuring with the log.-per. antenna of the HF59B.
High frequency preamplifier HV10_27G3. Increases the measurement range
by 10 dB (by a factor of 10) – important when wanting to reduce the
increased noise background in the radar or UMTS/3G-mode.
– Attenuator DG20_G3: Increases the maximum measurable value by 20 dB (or by a factor of 100) to 1,999 mW/m² (= 1.999 W/m²).
Plastic case K2 with shaped foam filler for a safe transportation of
all components. Offers enough space for yet another Gigahertz Solutions
measuring device (high frequency or low frequency).
. Frequency Range: 27 MHz – far above 3.3 GHz
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.001 – 1,999,000 µW/m² (i.e. 1
nanoW/m² nominal display resolution to 1.999 W/m² when applying the
amplifier and attenuator enclosed)
– Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 3dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
– Sensor: 2 antennas:
logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny compensation directly on the
antenna: Less ripple, better directionality, improved shielding vs.
ground, continuous LED-monitoring of quality of connections
Quasiisotropic ultrabroadband a
Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile
radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth),
air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional
to the modulation frequency
– Electric power supply: Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 – 8 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
– Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation – a
unique feature within the broadband measuring technology
– Outputs: A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a scalable DC-output
– Further Questions: 2 years warranty
– Weight: 2,1 kg
Scope of delivery:
– Measurement device
– log.-per. and UBB antenna
– NiMH battery inside the meter
– mains adaptor / battery charger
– high pass filter HP800
– high frequency amplifier HV10
– attenuator DG20
– various adaptors
– detailed instructions manual
– comes in a plastic case
Power connection cord, black,0,5m, 3×1,0mm2, Schuko plug to socket, EN 60320
Målekoffert MK20 (ME3080 & HF 35 C (høy- og lavfrekvent)