Koplingsboks hulvegg, 9mm, skjermet
Koplingsboks hulvegg, 9mm, skjermet
High-pass filter suitable for: HFE35C, HF59B, HFE59B.#
The HP800 increases the measuring accuracy when measuring with the log.-per. antenna in combination with the extremely broad band devices HFE35C and HF59B(Filter included in the scope of supply of the HFE59B).
The log.-per. antennae are sensitive also for individual frequencies below the specified frequency range. These can be successfully suppressed with the filter, which in turn allows a significantly improved analysis of the measurements with a log.-per. antenna, as the measurements are not impaired by unidentified interference signals.
– This filter helps suppress the lower frequencies. It reaches an attenuation of more than 50 dB (= factor 100,000) below 600 MHz.
– All Gigahertz analysers specified above 800 MHz already come with a similar filter integrated in the basic device. This integration naturally makes no sense for the HFE-types.
– Adaptor plug to be connected to the antenna input socket.
– Accuracy: Attenuation: 10 MHz – 600 MHz < – 50 dB
– Pass band: 0 Hz, 800 MHz – 3000 MHz = -1 dB +/- 0.5 dB
– Return loss: > 12 dB
– Further Questions: Two years warranty
– Weight: 0,03 kg
Scope of delivery:
– High-pass filter
– tightening aid
Dette ar apparatet for de tekniske amatører. Apparaet gir en enkel evaluering av høyfrekvent stråling, og har en audiofunksjon som gjør at man kan høre strålingsmengden. Apparatet gir og en visning av toppverdier i tillegg til gjennomnittsverdier.
It supports all above mentioned “common advantages”. The extra-broad frequency response of the UBB27 together with the features and specifications of the HFE35C offer an outstanding overview over the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
Set offer including the following components:
– The instrument itself, based on the HF35C but with an extended frequency range reaching down to 27 MHz.
– Two antennas: The especially compensated log.-per. antenna for the range above 800 MHz and the horizontal isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3 from 27 MHz up to far beyond 2.5 GHz (limited by the frequency response of the HFE35C).
– Small plastic case K5: with convoluted foam filler for a safe transportation of the measuring device and both antennas.
# RF-Analyzer kit HFE35C
for the easy evaluation, incl. UBB-antenna
It supports all above mentioned “common advantages”. The extra-broad frequency response of the UBB27 together with the features and specifications of the HFE35C offer outstanding overview over the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
Set offer including the following components:
* The instrument itself is based on the HF35C but has an extended frequency range reaching down to 27 MHz and comprises two antennas
* Especially compensated log.-per. antenna for the range above 800 MHz.
* Horizontal isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3 from 27 MHz up to far beyond 2.5 GHz (limited by the frequency response of the HFE35C)
* Small plastic case K4: with convoluted foam filler for a safe transportation of the measuring device and both antenna
* Technical Data
Frequency Range: 27 MHz – far above 3.3 GHz
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.1 – 1999 uW/m²
Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
Sensor: 2 antennas:
Logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny compensation directly on the antenna
Quasiisotropic ultrabroadband antenna (“omni”-characteristic) aligned for vertically polarised fields
Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control-radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
Stromversorgung: 9 Volt Alkaline manganese battery (included)
avarage operation time 4 – 7 hours
Low Batt. Indication
Signal Rating: Display of peak value as well as average value (switchable)
Weight: 1050 g
Målekoffert MK20 (ME3080 & HF 35 C (høy- og lavfrekvent)
FF3 er et bånpass filter tilpasset instrumentene HF35C og HF38B. Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på instrume.
Til HF 35 C, HF 38 B, HF 58 B, HF 59 B.
#Service-specific frequency filter FF3 Recommended for: HF35C, HF38B. The service specific filters always only show the preset radio service, and suppress all other frequencies.
Evaluates each radio service separately
* To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna input socket of the measurement device (by the operator).
* Cascadable with all amplifiers and attenuators.
* Also allows a broadband measurement without additional transmission loss, which means the filter can remain attached to the measurement device.
* Comprises the most common sources of radiation.Very good selection of the chosen radio services.
* Possible exposures to sheath currents on the cable behind the filter can be additionally suppressed with the help of a free of charge modification of your HF-device. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Frequency Range: ALL / GSM9 / GSM18 / DECT / UMTS / WLAN
Accuracy: Typical suppression of unwanted frequencies : > 25-30 dB, GSM1800 vs. DECT eff. 20-30 dB.
Power supply: 9 V battery
Variable frequency filter (trap) VF2
convenient for any HF-Analyser from HF35C. For what-if analysis prior to shielding measures
* This filter allows the HF-Series of meters to determine the dominating frequency of the total pollution by suppressing the signal in question by a factor 100 (= 20 dB)
* Full text is currently only available in German
IEC power connection cord C13(CE)
1,00 mm2, 3 meters, white
Our first class HF-device including UBB antenna and accessories.#
kit, based on the HF59B, offers an excellent dynamic response of
approx. 93 dB. The innovative functions of the basic device HF59B in
combination with the broad frequency response of the UBB27 offers
outstanding possibilities for the evaluation of high frequency. Its
functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical
experiences of the building biology. Due to its comparably low price, it
is often also used for scientific and industrial purposes, especially
in the sector of EMVU and product development (precompliance).
Set offer consisting of the HF59B and a wide range of accessories:
Horizontal isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3 from 27 MHz
up to beyond 3.3 GHz (limited by the frequency response of the HF59B).
800 MHz high pass filter HP800_G3 for the suppression of low
frequencies when measuring with the log.-per. antenna of the HF59B.
High frequency preamplifier HV10_27G3. Increases the measurement range
by 10 dB (by a factor of 10) – important when wanting to reduce the
increased noise background in the radar or UMTS/3G-mode.
– Attenuator DG20_G3: Increases the maximum measurable value by 20 dB (or by a factor of 100) to 1,999 mW/m² (= 1.999 W/m²).
Plastic case K2 with shaped foam filler for a safe transportation of
all components. Offers enough space for yet another Gigahertz Solutions
measuring device (high frequency or low frequency).
. Frequency Range: 27 MHz – far above 3.3 GHz
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.001 – 1,999,000 µW/m² (i.e. 1
nanoW/m² nominal display resolution to 1.999 W/m² when applying the
amplifier and attenuator enclosed)
– Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 3dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
– Sensor: 2 antennas:
logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny compensation directly on the
antenna: Less ripple, better directionality, improved shielding vs.
ground, continuous LED-monitoring of quality of connections
Quasiisotropic ultrabroadband a
Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile
radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth),
air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional
to the modulation frequency
– Electric power supply: Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 – 8 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
– Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation – a
unique feature within the broadband measuring technology
– Outputs: A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a scalable DC-output
– Further Questions: 2 years warranty
– Weight: 2,1 kg
Scope of delivery:
– Measurement device
– log.-per. and UBB antenna
– NiMH battery inside the meter
– mains adaptor / battery charger
– high pass filter HP800
– high frequency amplifier HV10
– attenuator DG20
– various adaptors
– detailed instructions manual
– comes in a plastic case
frequency analyser ME3830B– for an easy evaluation of LF-exposure
This is THE
device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It supports all
above mentioned “common advantages” and it allows a straight forward
assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as
well as a control of their effectiveness.
all features of the ME3030B, and additionally offers:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.