Power connection cable, black, 3m, Sckuko plug to socket
Power connection cable, black, 3m, Sckuko plug to socket
FF6 er et lav- høy- og bånpass filter anbefalt for HF58B og HF58B-r. Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på inst.
# Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på instrumentet direkte verdien for denne strålingskilden.>Måler lavpass, høypass (1,1 GHz), GSM900, GSM1800, DECT,UMTS og WLAN.
Evaluates each radio service separately
Additional features as compared to the FF3:
* The 50-60 dB suppression of unwanted frequencies is unequalled in this product segment. It allows for a precise analysis of the selected frequency ranges.
* An additional high pass filter applied at 1100 MHz helps differentiating in areas with high levels in the TV bands.
* To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna input socket of the measuring device (by the operator).
* Cascadable with all amplifiers and attenuators.
* Also allows for a broadband measurement without additional transmission loss, which means the filter can remain attached to the device.
* Perfectly shielded against interferences.
* Possible exposures to sheath currents on the cable behind the filter can be additionally suppressed with the help of a free of charge modification of your HF-device.
Den rimeligste av de «proffe» målekoffertene.
LF Analyzer ME 3030 B (Måler lavfrekvens, 16 Hz – 2 kHz)
Målekoffert MK20 (ME3080 & HF 35 C (høy- og lavfrekvent)
Our first class HF-device including UBB antenna and accessories.#
kit, based on the HF59B, offers an excellent dynamic response of
approx. 93 dB. The innovative functions of the basic device HF59B in
combination with the broad frequency response of the UBB27 offers
outstanding possibilities for the evaluation of high frequency. Its
functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical
experiences of the building biology. Due to its comparably low price, it
is often also used for scientific and industrial purposes, especially
in the sector of EMVU and product development (precompliance).
Set offer consisting of the HF59B and a wide range of accessories:
Horizontal isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3 from 27 MHz
up to beyond 3.3 GHz (limited by the frequency response of the HF59B).
800 MHz high pass filter HP800_G3 for the suppression of low
frequencies when measuring with the log.-per. antenna of the HF59B.
High frequency preamplifier HV10_27G3. Increases the measurement range
by 10 dB (by a factor of 10) – important when wanting to reduce the
increased noise background in the radar or UMTS/3G-mode.
– Attenuator DG20_G3: Increases the maximum measurable value by 20 dB (or by a factor of 100) to 1,999 mW/m² (= 1.999 W/m²).
Plastic case K2 with shaped foam filler for a safe transportation of
all components. Offers enough space for yet another Gigahertz Solutions
measuring device (high frequency or low frequency).
. Frequency Range: 27 MHz – far above 3.3 GHz
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.001 – 1,999,000 µW/m² (i.e. 1
nanoW/m² nominal display resolution to 1.999 W/m² when applying the
amplifier and attenuator enclosed)
– Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 3dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
– Sensor: 2 antennas:
logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny compensation directly on the
antenna: Less ripple, better directionality, improved shielding vs.
ground, continuous LED-monitoring of quality of connections
Quasiisotropic ultrabroadband a
Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile
radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth),
air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional
to the modulation frequency
– Electric power supply: Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 – 8 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
– Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation – a
unique feature within the broadband measuring technology
– Outputs: A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a scalable DC-output
– Further Questions: 2 years warranty
– Weight: 2,1 kg
Scope of delivery:
– Measurement device
– log.-per. and UBB antenna
– NiMH battery inside the meter
– mains adaptor / battery charger
– high pass filter HP800
– high frequency amplifier HV10
– attenuator DG20
– various adaptors
– detailed instructions manual
– comes in a plastic case
Det rimeligste av amatørapparatene. Det gir en enkel evaluering av situasjonen, men har likevel alle de vanligste funksjonene.#RF-Analyser HF32D
for an easy evaluation of the HF exposure. This is the device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
Even this starter device already combines all common advantages.
* The reading shows the total pollution without any calculation required.
* The measured values are reliably displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology standard values.
* An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with Geiger-counter-effect helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
* Digital display of 1 µW/m² up to 1999 µW/m².
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.