Skjøteledning Shucko 5m, svart, 1,5mm², skjermet
Skjøteledning Shucko 5m, svart, 1,5mm², skjermet
Variable frequency filter (trap) VF2
convenient for any HF-Analyser from HF35C. For what-if analysis prior to shielding measures
* This filter allows the HF-Series of meters to determine the dominating frequency of the total pollution by suppressing the signal in question by a factor 100 (= 20 dB)
* Full text is currently only available in German
FF3 er et bånpass filter tilpasset instrumentene HF35C og HF38B. Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på instrume.
Til HF 35 C, HF 38 B, HF 58 B, HF 59 B.
#Service-specific frequency filter FF3 Recommended for: HF35C, HF38B. The service specific filters always only show the preset radio service, and suppress all other frequencies.
Evaluates each radio service separately
* To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna input socket of the measurement device (by the operator).
* Cascadable with all amplifiers and attenuators.
* Also allows a broadband measurement without additional transmission loss, which means the filter can remain attached to the measurement device.
* Comprises the most common sources of radiation.Very good selection of the chosen radio services.
* Possible exposures to sheath currents on the cable behind the filter can be additionally suppressed with the help of a free of charge modification of your HF-device. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Frequency Range: ALL / GSM9 / GSM18 / DECT / UMTS / WLAN
Accuracy: Typical suppression of unwanted frequencies : > 25-30 dB, GSM1800 vs. DECT eff. 20-30 dB.
Power supply: 9 V battery
IEC power connection cord C13(CE)
1,00 mm2, 3 meters, white
Dette er apparatet for de tekniske
amatører. Apparaet gir en enkel evaluering av høyfrekvent stråling, og
har en audiofunksjon som gjør at man kan høre strålingsmengden.
Apparatet gir og en visning av toppverdier i tillegg til
This is THE device for technical amateurs –
especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of
the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a
control of their effectiveness.
Even this starter device already
combines all common advantages. The reading shows the total pollution
without any calculation required. The measured values are reliably
displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology
standard values. An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength
with «Geiger-counter-effect» helps identifying regions with increased
exposure. Digital display of 1 µW/m2 up to 1999 µW/m2.
Frequency Range: 800 MHz – 2.5 GHz
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 1 – 1999 µW/m2
Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
Sensor: Logarithmic periodic antenna
Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with «Geiger-counter-effect»
Signal rating: peak value
supply: 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation
time 10 – 12 hours Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
Dette er linken mellom amatør og profesjonelle måleapparater. Dette er apparatet for leger og alternative praktikere.Den har alle de samme funksjonene som 35C men en høyere respons og sensibilitet.
# This device supports all above mentioned «common advantages». It is especially popular among medics and alternative practitioners, as it offers a perfect combination of easy handling and professional measurement possibilities. It allows an easy allocation of the electrosmog frequencies to the traction power or the mains power as well as to the artificial harmonics, thus facilitating an especially precise consultation of remedial actions and an easy control of their effectiveness.
Has the same features and configuration as the HF35C, however additionally offers some important professional features:
– The log.-per. antenna with further improved frequency response.
– A 10 times higher sensitivity: Minimum display resolution 0.01 µW/m² .
– A measuring range extended upwards by a factor of 10: max. 19.99 mW/m² .
– Clearly simplified measurements with the help of the «peak-hold»- function.
Frequency Range: 800 MHz – 2.5 GHz (3.3 GHz with increased tolerance)
Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.01 – 19,990 µW/m²
Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
Sensor: Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna: Less ripple, better directionality, improved shielding vs. ground
Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
Electric power supply: 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 6 – 7 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
Further Questions: 2 years warranty & long-time ex gratia agreement
Weight: 0,58 kg
High-pass filter suitable for: HFE35C, HF59B, HFE59B.#
The HP800 increases the measuring accuracy when measuring with the log.-per. antenna in combination with the extremely broad band devices HFE35C and HF59B(Filter included in the scope of supply of the HFE59B).
The log.-per. antennae are sensitive also for individual frequencies below the specified frequency range. These can be successfully suppressed with the filter, which in turn allows a significantly improved analysis of the measurements with a log.-per. antenna, as the measurements are not impaired by unidentified interference signals.
– This filter helps suppress the lower frequencies. It reaches an attenuation of more than 50 dB (= factor 100,000) below 600 MHz.
– All Gigahertz analysers specified above 800 MHz already come with a similar filter integrated in the basic device. This integration naturally makes no sense for the HFE-types.
– Adaptor plug to be connected to the antenna input socket.
– Accuracy: Attenuation: 10 MHz – 600 MHz < – 50 dB
– Pass band: 0 Hz, 800 MHz – 3000 MHz = -1 dB +/- 0.5 dB
– Return loss: > 12 dB
– Further Questions: Two years warranty
– Weight: 0,03 kg
Scope of delivery:
– High-pass filter
– tightening aid
Den rimeligste av de «proffe» målekoffertene.