Målekoffert MK70 -3D proff (NFA 1000 & HF 59 B (HF & LF)
kr 39 500
De beste måleapparatene for høy- og lavfrekvent måling, til redusert pris, samlet i en stabil koffert.
# Electrosmog measuring kit «Profi» MK70-3D
for the professional analysis
Professional equipment with a worthwhile price point.
–This set consists of our two top models, the NFA1000 and the HFE59B. The quasiisotropic antenna of the HF-device has special advantages for the building biology immission measurements, the identification of so-called hot spots, and additionally extends the analysed frequency range down to 27 MHz. It therefore also includes the TV- and radio-frequencies, as well as the TETRA standards which are to be introduced all over Europe. The NFA1000 with its 3D sensors for E & M, FFT analysis, and data logger is definitely a convincing instrument.
Further Questions: Two years warranty, please see individual products for specifications
Weight: 2,6 kg
Målekoffert MK70 -3D proff (NFA 1000 & HF 59 B (HF & LF)
HF Analyzer HFW 59 B (høyfrekvens 2,4-10 GH, meget proff)
Målekoffert MK20 (ME3080 & HF 35 C (høy- og lavfrekvent)
Variable frequency filter (trap) VF2
convenient for any HF-Analyser from HF35C. For what-if analysis prior to shielding measures
* This filter allows the HF-Series of meters to determine the dominating frequency of the total pollution by suppressing the signal in question by a factor 100 (= 20 dB)
* Full text is currently only available in German
Målekoffert MK10 (ME3030 & HF 32 D (høy- og lavfrekvent).
High-pass filter suitable for: HFE35C, HF59B, HFE59B.#
The HP800 increases the measuring accuracy when measuring with the log.-per. antenna in combination with the extremely broad band devices HFE35C and HF59B(Filter included in the scope of supply of the HFE59B).
The log.-per. antennae are sensitive also for individual frequencies below the specified frequency range. These can be successfully suppressed with the filter, which in turn allows a significantly improved analysis of the measurements with a log.-per. antenna, as the measurements are not impaired by unidentified interference signals.
– This filter helps suppress the lower frequencies. It reaches an attenuation of more than 50 dB (= factor 100,000) below 600 MHz.
– All Gigahertz analysers specified above 800 MHz already come with a similar filter integrated in the basic device. This integration naturally makes no sense for the HFE-types.
– Adaptor plug to be connected to the antenna input socket.
– Accuracy: Attenuation: 10 MHz – 600 MHz < – 50 dB
– Pass band: 0 Hz, 800 MHz – 3000 MHz = -1 dB +/- 0.5 dB
– Return loss: > 12 dB
– Further Questions: Two years warranty
– Weight: 0,03 kg
Scope of delivery:
– High-pass filter
– tightening aid
Vårt førsteklasses HF-apparat.
Apparatet har en ekstra bred frekvensrespons, og funksjonene er
beregnet på å møte behovene innen byggebiologien.#
Due to its
extra broad frequency response, this basic device is predestined for an
extension with the UBB27 and for detailed, professional analyses. Its
functions and features are tailored to the needs and practical
experiences of the building biology. Due to its comparably low price, it
is often also used for scientific and industrial purposes – mostly as
kit called HF E 59B – especially in the sector of EMVU and product
In addition to the full functionality of the HF58B-r:
A frequency range of down to 27 MHz within the basic device – suitable
for the connection of the optionally available antenna UBB27_G3 (the
scope of delivery includes a compensated antenna for 800 MHz up to 2.5
or 3.3 GHz).
– A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a scalable DC-output.
HINT: If you only need to measure above 800 MHz the HF58B-r is the
cheaper and better solution for you. Only with the antenna UBB27
(included in the kit HFE59B) you can in fact measure frequencies below
800 MHz (e.g. digital TV, TETRA, new GSM Channels in Europe).
Frequency Range: A frequency range of down to 27 MHz within the basic
device – suitable for the connection of an optionally available antenna
(the scope of delivery includes a compensated antenna for 800 MHz up to
2.5 or 3.3 GHz)
– Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.01 – 19,990 µW/m²
– Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 3dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
Sensor: Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny
compensation directly on the antenna: Less ripple, better
directionality, improved shielding vs. ground, continuous LED-monitoring
of quality of connections
– Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed
radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones
(DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an
acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
– Electric power supply: Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 – 8 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
Signal Rating: Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)
A quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation –
a unique feature within the broadband measuring technology
– Outputs: A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a DC-output.
Scope of Delivery:
– Measurement device
– attachable log.-per. antenna incl. cable
– NiMH battery inside the meter
– mains adaptor
– battery charger
– detailed instructions manual
– plastic case.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.