Quasi-isotrop Ultrabredbånd-Antenne med GPS-boks
kr 6 490
Boks som stativ for UBB antenne : kan da brukes som mottaker med GPS, i forbindelse med NFA serien. Med alle nodvendige kabler som tilbehør.Dette er den samme antennen som følger med eller kan kjøpes som tilbehør til flere av Gigahertz sine måleinstrumenter, men dette settet er tilpasset bruk sammen med spektrum analysatorer, NFA serien og GPS.
Quasi isotropic ultra broadband antenna UBB27-SA3
suitable for: spectrum analysers
UBB27_G3 incl. accessories designed for measurements with spectrum analysers_G3.
-DC input element, antenna mounted on plastic housing, including adapters and antenna cablel
Frequency Range: 27 MHz to beyond 3.3 GHz.
Weight: 0,67 kg
Quasi-isotrop Ultrabredbånd-Antenne med GPS-boks
RF-preamplifier suitable for: HF58B, HF58B-r, Hf59B.#
Increases the sensitivity of the HF-analyser by a factor of 1000 (= 30 dB). Adaptor plug to be connected to the antenna input socket, remote-fed by the respective basic device.
Further Questions: Two years warranty
Weight: 0,03 kg
Scope of delivery:
– tightening aid
FF6E er et lav- høy- og bånpass filter anbefalt for HF E 35C og HF E 59B. Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avlese.
# Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på instrumentet direkte verdien for denne strålingskilden Måler allpass;lavpass (1,1 GHz), høypass (1,1 GHz), GSM900, GSM1800, DECT,UMTS og WLAN Tetra og DVB-T.
Evaluates each radio service separately.
Additional features as compared to the FF6: The 50-60 dB suppression of unwanted frequencies is unequalled in this product segment. It allows for a precise analysis of the selected frequency ranges.
With its additional filters for TETRA-BOS, DVB-T, as well as high and low pass combinations applied at 1100 MHz this filter is especially suited for our E-type measuring devices (as from 27 MHz).
To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna input socket of the measuring device (by the operator). Cascadable with all amplifiers and attenuators.
Also allows for a broadband measurement without additional transmission loss, which means the filter can remain attached to the device.
Perfectly shielded against interferences.
Possible exposures to sheath currents on the cable behind the filter can be additionally suppressed with the help of a free of charge modification of your HF-device.
Frequency Range: ALL / GSM9 / GSM18 / DECT / UMTS / WLAN / HP11/ TP11 /TETRA / DVB-T
Accuracy: Typical suppression of unwanted frequencies: > 50-60 dB, GSM1800 vs. DECT eff. 20-30 dB.
Power supply: 9 V NiMH battery, average time of operation: 8 hours, Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off-function, mains adaptor, battery charger.
measurement of major exposures.
In addition to all features of the DG20: enhanced frequency linearity and
Suitable for: HFE35C, HF58B, HF58B-r, HF59B, HFE59B
Accuracy: Transmission area: 0 Hz (DC) <5Ohm, 10 MHz – 3000 MHz = 20 dB + /
– 0.3 dB
Return Loss: 10 MHz – 3000 MHz> 13 dB
Other: Two-year warranty
Weight: 0.06kgand DC-bypass.
USB data logger EL-USB3
for HF + LF devices!
» Print View
€ 78,90 incl. 19% V.A.T.
Outside EU: € 66,30
plus taxes and duties of your country
plus shipping costs
USB data logger stick for the recording of the DC output of our
measuring devices. Easy-to-operate software for a graphical evaluation
of the measured values included.
* DC-voltage data logger.
* suitable for HF58B, HF58B-r, HF59B, ME3851A, ME3951A and NFA
* To be connected with an optional Gigahertz-produced adapter cable
(Logkab1+2 / 38,20 Euro).
* Logging rate adjustable from 1 s to 12 hours.
* Memorizes 32,000 measured values,voltage measuring range DC 0 to
Måleinstrumenet for å måle elektrostatisk oppladning på f. eks. bildeskjermer, teppegulv etc. Slik oppladning påvirker lufkvalitet etc.
Måleområder: 2000V og 20 KVLF-Analyser ME3851A
for professional LF analysis
This device represents the low cost access to the professional, quantitative low frequencymeasurement technology. It is suitable for measurement certificates,
comprises all features of the ME3840B, however additionally offers:
* Responsivity increased by a factor of 10 (display range: 0.1 V/m to 0.1 nT)
* A NiMH battery, a battery charger and a power supply unit inclusive
* An AC- and a DC-output
* Increased reliability by the use of a test switching mode for the zero deviation
* Perfectly suitable also for potential-free measurements with the help of the potentialfree mounting for LF measurement devices
* Technical Data
Frequency Range: 5 Hz bis 100 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB).
Measurement Range: 1-2000 nT V/m
0,1-200 nT V/m
Accuracy: precision : +/- 2 %, +/- 7 digits
Sensor: E-Fieldsensor for electrical LF- fields
H-Fieldsensor for magnetic LF-fields
Audio Analysis: An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with ? Geiger-counter-effect? helps
identifying regions with increased exposure.
Stromversorgung: recharchable NiMH battery inside the meter
Outputs: AC- and a DC-output
Further Questions: 2 years warranty
Weight: 1050 g
FF3 er et bånpass filter tilpasset instrumentene HF35C og HF38B. Med dette filteret er det enkelt å finne hvilke strålingskilder som er dominerende. Ved hjelp av en glidebryter velger du den kilden du er interessert i (f. eks. DECT) og avleser på instrume.
Til HF 35 C, HF 38 B, HF 58 B, HF 59 B.
#Service-specific frequency filter FF3 Recommended for: HF35C, HF38B. The service specific filters always only show the preset radio service, and suppress all other frequencies.
Evaluates each radio service separately
* To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna input socket of the measurement device (by the operator).
* Cascadable with all amplifiers and attenuators.
* Also allows a broadband measurement without additional transmission loss, which means the filter can remain attached to the measurement device.
* Comprises the most common sources of radiation.Very good selection of the chosen radio services.
* Possible exposures to sheath currents on the cable behind the filter can be additionally suppressed with the help of a free of charge modification of your HF-device. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Frequency Range: ALL / GSM9 / GSM18 / DECT / UMTS / WLAN
Accuracy: Typical suppression of unwanted frequencies : > 25-30 dB, GSM1800 vs. DECT eff. 20-30 dB.
Power supply: 9 V battery
High-pass filter suitable for: HFE35C, HF59B, HFE59B.#
The HP800 increases the measuring accuracy when measuring with the log.-per. antenna in combination with the extremely broad band devices HFE35C and HF59B(Filter included in the scope of supply of the HFE59B).
The log.-per. antennae are sensitive also for individual frequencies below the specified frequency range. These can be successfully suppressed with the filter, which in turn allows a significantly improved analysis of the measurements with a log.-per. antenna, as the measurements are not impaired by unidentified interference signals.
– This filter helps suppress the lower frequencies. It reaches an attenuation of more than 50 dB (= factor 100,000) below 600 MHz.
– All Gigahertz analysers specified above 800 MHz already come with a similar filter integrated in the basic device. This integration naturally makes no sense for the HFE-types.
– Adaptor plug to be connected to the antenna input socket.
– Accuracy: Attenuation: 10 MHz – 600 MHz < – 50 dB
– Pass band: 0 Hz, 800 MHz – 3000 MHz = -1 dB +/- 0.5 dB
– Return loss: > 12 dB
– Further Questions: Two years warranty
– Weight: 0,03 kg
Scope of delivery:
– High-pass filter
– tightening aid
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.