ETC 3951 A
Profesjonelt måleinstrument for analyse av elektriske felt etter TCO standarden. Instrumentet er likt EMT 9351 A har ikke sensor for måling av magnetiske felt.
Båndbredde 5 Hz.
# For tests at the work place, for building- geobiologists. Simplifies policy-compliant E-field measurements in inaccessible places, when testing sleeping areas or when removing low-field electrical installations.
Includes all features of EMT3951A, but without a magnetic field sensor.
* Highly flexible grounding cable of 1mm diameter copper
* Grounding Clamp
* Internal NiMH battery
* AC adapter
* Various adapters
* Detailed operating
* Easy custom “bag” made of corrugated PP
* Calibration Certificate
– Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 400 kHz (-1 dB limit)
– Measuring range: electric field strength: 199.9 V / m up to 1999 V / m Resolution: 0.1 V / m to 1 V / m (mating potential)
– Accuracy: Accuracy: + / – 2% (normal vs. calibrated at 50 Hz)
– Linearity: + / – 0.2 V / m (at 50 Hz) Offset: + / – 0.4 V / m (at 50 Hz)
– Sensor: TCO sensor for electric and AC magnetic fields from 5 Hz to 400 kHz with built-in frequency filter module
Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to field strength (with a “Geiger counter” effect, switchable)
– Signal detection: F1B2H31 frequency filter: 16 Hz bandpass, 50 Hz – high-pass, high pass 2 kHz for building biological analyzes to identify railway and power and higher frequency harmonics
– Signal output: Test ports for exchange signals to 30 kHz (1/10-scale: 400 kHz) and DC signals
Test mode for offset correction and battery check display stand adapter option
Warranty: two years
Weight: 1280 g
Måling av strålebelastningen i private hjem og kontorer, utført av kvalifisert tekniker.
– Måling av høyfrekvent belastning (mobilstråling, trådløs internet, mikrobølger mm.)
– Måling av lavfrek
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.