Product information “3D-LF-Analyser with Data Logger NFA400”
In addition to the three-dimensional magnetic field measurement.
- ONE-dimensional potential-free measurement of the electric field (Y-axis).
- Non-isolated electric field measurement possible with integrated sensor or with the optionally available TCO
- conform probe TCO3.
- An integrated voice recorder facilitates the measurement analysis.
- Please have a look at the data sheet (to be found under “available downloads”) for detailed descriptions of the broad performance range of this meter, also in comparison to the other NFAs.
- Frequency range
- 5 Hz to 400 kHz (compensated)
- Comprises the complete range of the TCO-guideline for computer work environments
- Measurement range
- Magnetic flux density: 1 – 19.990 nT
- Electrical field strength: 0.1-1999 V/m
- 50 / 60 Hz: +/- 5 %
- 16 Hz – 30 kHz: +/- 1 dB
- 5Hz – 400 kHz: +/- 2 dB
- Isotropic deviation: +/- 1.5 dB
- Offset +/- 5 Digits
- Electrical field strength, potential-free, 1D (ONE-dimensional, Y-axis)
- Electrical field strength, versus ground potential
- Magnetic flux density, 3D (THREE-dimensional, XYZ)
- Audio Analysis – Field-strength-proportional acoustic signal (with “Geiger counter” effect), switchable
- Signal rating
- Peak Hold
- Power Supply
- 7.4-Volt Li-ion high quality battery pack (included), average operating life in the logging mode 36 h
- Low-batt indication
- Auto-Power-Off function (saves capacity and is deactivated during longterm measurements)
- Power supply unit included