This is the device for technical amateurs – especially easy to operate. It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
Frequency range: 16 Hz – 2 KHz (compensed, better than -2 dB).
- The reading shows the total pollution without any calculation required.
- The measured values are reliably displayed directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology standard values, namely:
- The electric field strength from 1 to 1999 V/m (against ground potential)
- The magnetic flux density from 1 to 1999 nT.
- An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with “Geiger-counter-effect” helps identifying regions with increased exposure.