FES Season of the Soul Herbal Oils, gaveboks (6×60 ml)
Oljer med blomsteressenser og eteriske oljer av særlig høy kvalitet i et sett som følger årstidenes vekslende behov. Fantastisk gave – til deg selv og andre!#This handsome boxed set contains all six of the 2-ounce size Seasons of the Soul oils.
Tomt på lager
FES Season of the Soul Herbal Oils, gaveboks (6×60 ml)
Våroljen for energiflyt, svært effektiv mot muskelspenninger. Styrker lever og alle indre organer#For many of us the winter holidays create tension and stress, as we over-schedule our lives with numerous external activities and indulge in too many rich foods and drinks. The end result is that there is congestion and sluggishness in the body, including tightness in the muscles and general fluid retention. Our challenge is to learn the right pacing of life that aligns the body with the soul, so that we can relax and receive nourishment as well as perform in the world.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested blossoms of Dandelion are sun-infused in Biodynamic® olive oil and Palma Christi (castor) Oil, well known for its health promoting qualities to the liver and general metabolism. The essential oils of Rosemary and Juniper provide energizing and invigorating qualities. The flower essences of Dandelion, Tansy and Zinnia address stagnation and tension by instilling a greater sense of body-soul alignment, and presence for life’s unfolding rhythms.
Dandelion Dynamo™ is one of the most magnificent products available today for dissolving and releasing body armoring. —L.B., herbalist, Charlotte, North Carolina
* Use as a general health tonic to nourish and support the liver, the organ that regulates and replenishes life force
* Use as a relief aid for stiff or tight muscles due to tension or excessive physical stress
* Apply in compresses or warm baths to ease water retention and support feminine hormonal balance, including PMS, perimenopause, or menopause
* Use for general detoxification by enlivening the liver meridian
* Rub directly into neck and shoulders for chronic neck & shoulder tension, after the morning shower, or in hot compresses and baths at night
Tillater lys og forståelse til å transformere mismot og depresjon#Allowing the Light of Understanding to transform discouragement and depression
* A baseline remedy for all states of depression; providing alchemical integration of light and shadow aspects in the soul identity
* For any life crisis or loss, resulting in prolonged despondency and lacking positive outlook toward the future
* For Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or any disturbance in emotional well-being, sleep or eating, related to changes in light and warmth
* For pronounced tendencies in the family of origin or family tree toward depression and despondency; proactive steps on the part of the soul to transform the predisposition for depression
* Beneficial for animals who may live around depressive caretakers or similar joyless environments; or exhibit signs of seasonal despondency
* For depression following any health crisis such as post-partum depression, drug rehabilitation or major surgery; alternate with Magenta Self-Healer
Flower essences: Mustard, St John’s Wort, Borage, Explorer’s Gentian and Pine; Essential oils: Bergamot, Pine, Orange
Førstehjelp på flaske! For sjokk og skader, hofter og knær#Arnica Allay is important to have on hand during the winter season. It is provides relief for stress or strain to the muscles that haven’t been used for a while in activities such as skiing, skating or snowboarding, shoveling snow, or quick recovery from slipping on an icy sidewalk. Of course, Arnica is beneficial for injury of any kind throughout the year, and is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities. It facilitates tissue regeneration for many kinds of bodily traumas, such as bruises, sprains, contusions, various forms of myalgia, hyperextensions, sports injury and recovery from surgery. Arnica Allay helps the body-soul complex to re-establish its balance and equilibrium from any kind of trauma or injury.
The Flower Fusion:
Hand-harvested blossoms of Arnica are sun-infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. Sandalwood,Cedarwood,Vetiver,Rose,Palmarosa,Cistus and Helichrysum essential oils are added for their stabilizing,anti-inflammatory and restorative qualities. The flower essences of Alpine Aster,ica,ysanthemum,ian Pink and Star of Bethlehem provide strengthening,spiritualizing and centering during times of trauma or injury.
I love the Arnica Allay oil. It really helps my hips and knees. It’s also great for bruises. Our patients use the Seasons of the Soul™ oils on a regular basis.
— Sandy, Center for Holistic Medicine, Riverwood, Illinois
I injured my knee while exercising; I heard a pop and felt a movement up over my knee. It was very painful after the incident and I even had difficulty turning over in bed without exacerbating the pain. I consulted with various doctors, chiropractors and others, and no one could tell me what the problem was or what I can do about it; nothing seemed to help. Then, I thought to use Arnica Allay on the painful area. I applied the oil and sat with an infrared lamp over the area. It stopped hurting immediately! It’s amazing; thank you!
— Betsy Russell, KY
* Use to reduce inflammation and recover more quickly from any trauma or injury, such as bruised skin or sprains
* Apply warm compresses over bandaged areas (do not apply directly to open wounds)
* Apply preventatively to vulnerable or previously injured areas before physical engagement
* Use before and after major sports events to speed recovery from any physical strain
* Apply in warm compresses to scar tissue, or other places where the body is still holding prior trauma and injury
* Apply as immediate first aid relief to any area of injury – however, use compresses for open cuts and wounds after they have been properly bandaged
* Use in baths or topical application to prepare for surgery and in compresses over the bandaged areas after surgery
En allsidig og svært effektiv olje ved depresjoner og engstelse, samt nervesmerter. God ved søvnvansker og sengevæting hos barn.#St. John’s Shield™ is a marvelous winter-time balm to help build deeper structures of light and radiance in the body and soul. It is strongly indicated for “Seasonal Affective Disorder” and for related forms of depression and immobilization, when outer light is reduced. The strong light-bearing qualities of St. John’s Wort carry notable anti-viral and neuralgic qualities, beneficial for sciatica, shingles and carpal tunnel syndrome. Other conditions related to light-dark imbalance, such sleep disorders, or bedwetting in young children are also greatly assisted by St. John’s Shield™.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh flowering tops of St. John’s Wort are hand-gathered during the height of summer and solarized into Biodynamic® olive oil until it turns a rich ruby red color. The essential oils of St. John’s Wort, Angelica, and Rose Geranium stimulate light-enhancing, spiritualizing qualities. The flower essences of Love-Lies-Bleeding, Borage and St. John’s Wort help the soul anchor inner light, buoyancy and serenity during times of depletion and depression.
I have come to expect winter depression. When the weather changed, I decided to try a bath with St. John’s Shield™. My whole chest area felt lighter and I didn’t have that SAD feeling. After a few weeks, the SAD symptoms had not returned. — M.H., Nevada City, California
* Use for “winter blues,” when feeling sluggish, immobilized or otherwise beset with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), due to reduced light
* Use for any states of depression, anxiety, or fear – to help the body-soul make contact with its radiant source of inner light and strength
* Apply in compresses, massage or baths for peripheral nerve damage or other forms of neuralgia
* Use during any disruption of light-dark rhythms, such as insomnia-related travel, or seasonal change
* Use for metabolic sleep disturbances, such as bedwetting. Massage into the inner-thigh and bladder regions nightly, and apply warm compresses on the kidney and bladder areas
God for beskyttelse på reiser og mot elektromagnetisk stress#A mixture of Yarrow, Pink Yarrow, Golden Yarrow, Arnica, and Echinacea flower essences, along with herbal tinctures of Yarrow and Echinacea, in a sea salt water base; preserved with brandy.
Hjelper å integrere hjerte og medfølelse i forhold#Integrating Heart Strength & Compassion in Relationships
* To help any couple’s relationship evolve to its highest capacity by learning to both give and receive with vibrant heart forces
* To heal and re-build after divorce and other failed relationships, allowing the heart to find renewed expression and new social possibilities
* As a general heart elixir to improve close social relationships with family and friends; so that the heart operates from a place of honesty, integrity and genuine caring
* To regenerate heart health, when prone to physical illness, heart-related stress, or a family history of heart disease; can be mixed into Self-Heal Cream and massaged into the chest/lung area; or used in tandem and/or alternation with Benediction Oil
* During challenging episodes of adolescence and young adulthood; when learning to form meaningful relationships with others and establish appropriate boundaries
* To help parents and other close guardians develop nurturing relationships with children, through strong heart forces that engender affection and respect
* To help caretakers of pets enjoy loving, heart-based relationships while maintaining healthy boundaries and clear communication
Flower essences: Bleeding Heart, California Wild Rose, Centaury, Holly, Pink Monkeyflower, Pink Yarrow and Quince; Essential oils: Yarrow, Rose
Gir en vibrant tilstand av mental klarhet og koherens.#Imparting a vibrant state of mental coherence and clarity
* A foundational remedy for any professional lifestyle that demands high level sustained mental focus and intellectual clarity – such as research, writing, teaching, office management, or public speaking
* For students who are facing major exams or needing to bring intellectual focus to difficult subject matter
* For general dullness and mental lethargy, especially during the daytime; or when sleeping and eating rhythms distort or disrupt mental clarity
* As a supplementary aid for those with a history of learning disorders or mental confusion; along with other appropriate therapies
* During any major project requiring extra forces of mental concentration and clarity Application Note: Mind-Full is best sprayed on the tongue and misted around the head with eyes closed. It can be taken as often as needed, typically 3-4 times during the period of most mental activity.
Lemon, Peppermint and Grapefruit essential oils; flower essences of Cosmos, Lemon, Madia, Morning Glory, Nasturtium, Peppermint, Rabbitbrush and Shasta Daisy