Healing Herbs Cards, 40stk.
Healing Herbs Cards, 40stk.
Oljer med blomsteressenser og eteriske oljer av særlig høy kvalitet i et sett som følger årstidenes vekslende behov. Fantastisk gave – til deg selv og andre!#This handsome boxed set contains all six of the 2-ounce size Seasons of the Soul oils.
Gir en vibrant tilstand av mental klarhet og koherens.#Imparting a vibrant state of mental coherence and clarity
* A foundational remedy for any professional lifestyle that demands high level sustained mental focus and intellectual clarity – such as research, writing, teaching, office management, or public speaking
* For students who are facing major exams or needing to bring intellectual focus to difficult subject matter
* For general dullness and mental lethargy, especially during the daytime; or when sleeping and eating rhythms distort or disrupt mental clarity
* As a supplementary aid for those with a history of learning disorders or mental confusion; along with other appropriate therapies
* During any major project requiring extra forces of mental concentration and clarity Application Note: Mind-Full is best sprayed on the tongue and misted around the head with eyes closed. It can be taken as often as needed, typically 3-4 times during the period of most mental activity.
Lemon, Peppermint and Grapefruit essential oils; flower essences of Cosmos, Lemon, Madia, Morning Glory, Nasturtium, Peppermint, Rabbitbrush and Shasta Daisy
Barnas olje og for alle med irritert og følsom hud. Beroligende og god for lymfesystem og hevelser#The archetypal image of the winter season is that of mother and child, for we all seek the soothing, maternal comfort that allows us to feel secure and deeply nourished. The Calendula flower was also known as Mary’s Gold because its golden blossoms bestow a mothering and calming touch, highly beneficial for all forms of irritation and inflammation. Calendula flowers have been used for various forms of skin restoration, with notable anti-inflammatory, vulnerary and disinfectant properties. Calendula Caress™ is ideal for the delicate skin of infants and children, and as a beneficent balm for birthing and nursing mothers. Calendula Caress™ instills a gentle mothering disposition of soul, showing us the path by which we can heal others with our own word and touch.
The Flower Fusion:
Fresh golden blossoms of Calendula are hand-gathered and solar infused into Biodynamic® olive oil. A herbal extract of Calendula along with the essential oils of Sandalwood, Vanilla, Chamomile, Marjoram and Lavender provide calming and soothing qualities. The flower essences Calendula, Mariposa Lily and Star Tulip provide mothering aspects that help the body-soul feel deeply receptive and gently embraced.
I use the Calendula Caress™ in my massage practice. It really calms people down, is good for the lymphatic system, and letting go of anger.
— S.B., massage & Reiki therapist, Sedona, Arizona
* Soak in warm baths of Calendula Caress™ to replenish and moisturize the skin during times of winter cold and indoor dry air, or summer heat and dryness
* Consider for calming and receptivity especially during times of emotional upset, moodiness or irritability
* Use for any skin that is fine, delicate or hypersensitive, including children and infants
* Apply to skin that tends toward inflammation or redness of any kind
* Use warm compresses of Calendula for swollen areas of the lymphatic system, or for slow-healing wounds or skin ulcers
* Employ as a gentle harmonizer for the feminine: for the breasts of nursing mothers, as a moisturizing balm for the birthing belly, and for calming and centering during the moon cycle
For å helbredelse av sjokk og traumer#To recover and rebuild from shock and trauma
* For loss or disruption of any kind that creates bewilderment, numbness or shock in the body-soul complex – including amputation or debilitating injury within the physical body; loss or disruption to one’s home, community or environment
* For relief work in any natural disaster or war zone – to address prolonged levels of shock and trauma and to help victims re-build and renew; beneficial for both humans and animals
* Following any major surgery and during any sustained course of physical rehabilitation
* Following the loss of a loved one or pet, if symptoms of shock or disassociation persist; can be used in tandem or in alternation with Grief Relief
* As a supplement to drug rehabilitation, when the soul faces shattering memories or acknowledges what has been lost or damaged in one’s life
* For re-occurring violent dreams and memories of past trauma, which intrude long after other forms of healing have brought physical stabilization
Flower essences: Arnica, Bleeding Heart, Echinacea, Glassy Hyacinth, Green Gentian, Fireweed and Five-Flower Formula; Essential oils: Lavender, Yarrow, Hyssop
Resque remedy for dyr, spray#Calming & comforting for animals in transition or trauma
* For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a rescue or relief shelter
* Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker
* For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce or changes in the family system
* During any time of significant travel or re-location to a new home or living space
* For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture or abandonment
* For performance or work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value
* During times of prolonged illness, or extensive surgery; can be used in tandem or alternation with Magenta Self-Healer
* For any time of pronounced stress in the animal – such as the prolonged absence of the primary caretaker or environmental disruption due to any natural disaster. Can be used in alternation or in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer
The Animal Relief Formula was originally developed by FES-certified practitioner and animal communicator, Teresa Wagner. Please read more extensive information regarding Teresa’s philosophy and development of the formula on her website: www.animalsinourhearts.com.
Arnica,Bleeding Heart,Echinacea,Fireweed,Five-Flower Formula,Holly,Mariposa Lily,gon Grape,son Oak,Clover,Sweet Pea and Wild Rose
En barnebukett som beroliger følelser og nærer utstrålingen.#A child’s bouquet to soothe feelings and nourish radiance
* A baseline formula for all children from infancy to pre-adolescence championing the inherent light within the child; helping the soul of the child to find expression and self-esteem
* For any developmental challenges in the child such as learning impediments, emotional trauma, or inappropriate sexual disturbance in the child due to abuse or related cultural influences
* During any time of crisis or dissolution in the child’s family, at school or in the community – such as divorce, death or natural disaster
* As a general protection against hardening or disturbing influences that disrupt the natural learning rhythms of the child, such as technology, travel, or homelessness
* To assist in the over-all harmony of thinking, feeling and willing forces in the child; when the child may develop mental or physical abilities beyond the soul’s capacity for balance and moral advancement
Flower essences: Angelica, Chamomile, Pink Yarrow, Chicory, Mariposa Lily, Buttercup and Downy Avens; Essential oils: Orange, Chamomile, Ylang Ylang
God for beskyttelse på reiser og mot elektromagnetisk stress#A mixture of Yarrow, Pink Yarrow, Golden Yarrow, Arnica, and Echinacea flower essences, along with herbal tinctures of Yarrow and Echinacea, in a sea salt water base; preserved with brandy.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.